UA Brands Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

Sort:

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UA Brands (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process takes almost a month and everyone have to take multiple assetments. Then you have to wait another 2 weeks to find out if you are even chosen for the third step, and them wait anther week to get paperwork For background

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an irate consumer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Decatur, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UA Brands (Decatur, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

Quick, fast and easy. The manager was really nice at first. I felt she was open and honest and very clear about the job. I knew more about the job in my interview so I was prepared for my first day and not scared to do any aspect of it.

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UA Brands (Miami, FL) in May 2011.

Interview

You undergo a brief face to face interview with the manager and you also do online testing. I did exactly two interviews and a online testing. They will email or call with their decision.

Interview Questions

• What would you bring to the table at UA?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UA Brands (Columbia, SC) in February 2016.

Interview

Smooth, painless, I got an email asking for more information, then I got a call to meet with store manager then I was offered the job and started on boarding procedures. The manager was super friendly and made sure i knew what i would be doing, the company benefits like the free uniform and the in store discount and other great perks.

Interview Questions

• Best Qualities, how would you handle a difficult customer   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UA Brands in December 2014.

Interview

Lengthy, test and more test, then a face to face with a Regional Manager, not many questions I did most of the talking, was offered the job on the spot. I asked why they had trouble keeping store managers, but did not get a specific answer, just that they chose to move on.

Interview Questions

• Q: give an example of customer service above and beyond the norm.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations at all.

Sales Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at UA Brands (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in November 2017.

Interview

My interview consisted of 4 different interviews (Director of Sales, VP of Sales, Director of Retail Operations, and then HR professionals) at their offices in downtown Fort Lauderdale, Fl which are beautiful and brand new. The first 3 interview were about an hour (which could vary, depending on how many follow-up questions you have) and the last one was with a group of HR professionals to let me ask any other questions I had (which we're very few because I had a lot of opportunities to ask in the other interviews). It seems like a long time to be interviewing, but everyone there was very friendly and felt more conversational rather than interviewing. All of the response times we're quick and there was plenty of transparency about the role, department, and goals.

Overall, the interview was great. The people there were genuine and we're very knowledgeable. I wouldn't apply if you aren't a go-getter, the people there are clearly hardworking and are passionate about what they do.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plantation, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at UA Brands (Plantation, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

Two phone interviews in November and December. Graduated in December. Then I took an hour long WWYD/IQ/ADD test online. Can you solve this, in this situation, focus by hitting the space bar every time a red number appears on the screen..

Then I had an on on the job test in January to try out my skills, preceded by another aptitude/FCAT style exam. No formal sit down interview.

I was given a decision in late January.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was definitely low balled in the initial salary, but I countered their offer and they came back offering $3k more than I had even asked for.

Graphic Designer/Production Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at UA Brands (Miami, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

The Interview was an aptitude test performed by an online system through HR dept. It was a skills and abilities test with numerical values at the end that would serve well in the selection process for reviewing applicants since so many come in. This test simplifies the process so HR can quickly determine whether they see you as a fit candidate for the job. It's a highly effective HR strategy and tells me this company has a central HR construct and is probably a cogent/responsible employer.

Interview Questions

• Distinguish between shapes and colors, patterns and sizes with flashing icons on the screen, personality test and type-speed test   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UA Brands (Milwaukee, WI) in December 2016.

Interview

Quick, ready to answer any questions, very personable. Talk to manager about scheduling, future things that may interfere with the job such as school and any other commitments. Asked about if I was knowledgeable about medical scrubs and items for the medical field.

Interview Questions

• Retail history? Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Material Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lithia Springs, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UA Brands (Lithia Springs, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

It was a pretty straightforward process. I put the application in about two weeks before I got the call for an interview. I got there and waited for about 20 minutes before I was taken into the interview room (I wasn't too happy about the wait). I walked out the interview thinking I did well and I would hear from them. However, I never did.

Interview Questions

• Was there any incident in which you had a confrontation with another employee?   1 Answer