UAB Medicine Interview Questions

Updated Apr 13, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 47 of over 47 interviews

Recruiter10%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

UAB Medicine

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at UAB Medicine

Interview

My interviewer was very easy to follow an detailed. He explained the job process and day-to-day so well. The culture here is very well much community like. You’ll love the work environment.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us your job history
    Answer Question

UAB Medicine

Application

I interviewed at UAB Medicine

Interview

Very informative, dedicated to the education of employees, cares about patients, work life balance, growth opportunities, great place to work, learn and grow, diversity, cutting edge, new technology, research driven.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

Interview

I did my first interview it was ok then I did my second interview and I have 3 interviews on zoom I explained my skills and everything and I had have the requirement they was looking for idk what else do they want I even had a degree experience from working in the call center Uab have play favoritism

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UAB Medicine

Application

I interviewed at UAB Medicine

Interview

Interview process was wonderful and laid back. I really enjoyed the team that interviewed me. Very welcoming atmosphere. They were really interested in getting to know you and lasted about 30-45 mins

Interview Questions
  • What would be some characteristics someone would need to have in this role?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 months. I interviewed at UAB Medicine (Birmingham, AL) in Feb 2022

Interview

directly get interviewed by professors and they are very supportive. During the interview process, they asked me to pass the SAS base exam. Looks like SAS is the main software they use.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UAB Medicine

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at UAB Medicine in Oct 2021

Interview

The interview process was a bit confusing. I had a zoom meeting which was the first interview and then a second interview in-person. I was asked similar questions during both

Interview Questions
  • They asked me to Describe my work ethic

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UAB Medicine (Birmingham, AL) in Oct 2021

Interview

Straight forward interview process: It is panel style with 3-4 individuals. It is fairly informal and casual, but still professional. Standard questions about background and future goals and thorough explanation of job role is provided.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have a background in clinical research/ working with clinical trials?

UAB Medicine

Application

I interviewed at UAB Medicine

Interview

Face to face interview with the whole team. They asked questions, I answered. I answered honestly and unfortunately(or maybe fortunately) that meant I did not get the job. They assumed I lied about multiple answers.

Interview Questions
  • Are you ok not smoking/ complying with UAB health guidelines?

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UAB Medicine (Birmingham, AL) in Jun 2021

Interview

Mostly phone interview from the unit manager, went in for a tour of the unit and to meet staff, received an offer the same day, it was one of the easiest interviews ever. Just hope the job is good.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself was mainly it. It was more of a conversation

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at UAB Medicine (Birmingham, AL) in Jan 2021

Interview

Interview was relaxed with typical interview questions. Manager was nice and on time. Because of the pandemic, my interview was over zoom. I would rather have interviewed in person. Base pay is decent for RRT PRN.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself. Why do you want to work at UAB How is your temperament How do you resolve conflict
Viewing 1 - 10 of 47 Interviews

UAB Medicine Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at UAB Medicine as 78.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.28 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Registered Nurse and Staff RN rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Pct and PATIENT ENCOUNTER SPECIALIST roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at UAB Medicine takes an average of 28 days when considering 51 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Pct had the quickest hiring process (on average 10 days), whereas Staff RN roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 29 days).

Common stages of the interview process at UAB Medicine according to 51 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 19.38%