UAB Medicine Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at UAB Medicine

2.3

Certified Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UAB Medicine (Birmingham, AL).

Interview

During the pandemic first it’s a Phone screen then you’ll receive an offer from HR. Turn around time approximately 2 weeks. Interview fairly easy no pressure just be present your best self. Virtually interviews

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5years   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UAB Medicine (Birmingham, AL) in July 2020.

Interview

I had a phone call screening then in person interview. It was all within a weeks time. The phone call was pretty much the interview, and the in person was more of a formality.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult situation?   1 Answer

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at UAB Medicine in June 2020.

Interview

I sent in my online application through taleo. Within just a few days to a week, UAB Human Resources emailed me to schedule a virtual interview with a UAB pharmacy interview panel. The interview went well but it turned out they wanted a full time flex versus a part time flex tech position that I would need while in school.

Compliance Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at UAB Medicine.

Interview

Formal panel interview with several members of the compliance department from top to bottom stakeholders. Much of the interview consisted of key members describing what was needed as the organization was making structural change giving the compliance department a heavier workload.

Interview Questions

• In what ways have you analyzed and used data sets to draw conclusions for a specific purpose?   Answer Question

Pct Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UAB Medicine (Birmingham, AL) in October 2018.

Interview

The interview went good. Very nice supervisor. She asked easy questions and was very friendly and professional. She even showed me around the unit and gave me the chance to ask any question or concerns I might have.

Computer Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Interview

depends on what department you interview with it vary based on position and skill level and the position you have to get the money you can send to your kids and they are looking for something else

PATIENT ENCOUNTER SPECIALIST Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UAB Medicine (Birmingham, AL) in August 2018.

Interview

I was emailed to call and schedule a face to face interview. I was interviewed by two really nice nurses over the department. Simple questions were asked...(how do you deal with stressful patients?) We talked and laughed (for 30mins) and lucky for me the job needed to be filled immediately so my interview ended with a nurse saying he will contact HR and tell them to call me to make an offer. It’s been two days and I have yet to hear from HR but I checked my job status on the website and it states that they are currently running a background check. I was told there will be a week of orientation/training before working as well. I was basically talked to as if I had the job. I put I was offered the position because technically I was... BUT I’m nervous about the credit check , it’s listed in the job qualifications that you have to pass to be considered (idk if they have ran it or not). I believe I have the job from the way the conversation went but looks like it’s up to HR to clear me. My credit is “Fair” but idk what they are looking for, it was not brought up during the interview.

Advise: just apply and check the job listings daily, smile A LOT during the interview, have a solid resume (I was complimented on how well my resume is), and don’t give up UAB is very competitive but a great company to work for.

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UAB Medicine (Birmingham, AL) in April 2018.

Interview

Easy and fast process. I submitted my online application, was contacted within two weeks of applying and scheduled an interview shortly therafter. I was made an offer but unfortunately my circumstances changed and could no longer take it.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UAB Medicine.

Interview

Apply online, have interview with unit manager, wait on HR to call with salary, accept/deny offer. Interview process was same as any other hospital. If you are going into leadership, you will have a panel interview.

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at UAB Medicine (Birmingham, AL) in November 2017.

Interview

This was a fast process i did the application and the next week receive a call from HR to come in for an interview. I interviewed with three women they were all very nice. The next week i received a offer.

Interview Questions

• Simple behavior question?
      Why would i like to work there?   Answer Question