UAB Medicine Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at UAB Medicine

2.2

Computer Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Interview

depends on what department you interview with it vary based on position and skill level and the position you have to get the money you can send to your kids and they are looking for something else

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at UAB Medicine (Birmingham, AL) in November 2017.

Interview

This was a fast process i did the application and the next week receive a call from HR to come in for an interview. I interviewed with three women they were all very nice. The next week i received a offer.

Interview Questions

• Simple behavior question?
      Why would i like to work there?   Answer Question

Patient Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UAB Medicine (Birmingham, AL) in July 2014.

Interview

The hiring process takes some time at UAB. It is difficult to get an interview due to the number of applicants for any open positions. So if you are lucky enough to get an interview, make it count. Dress professionally and modify your resume to highlight key requirements listed in the job description.

Interview Questions

• How do you react to constructive criticism?   1 Answer

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UAB Medicine (Birmingham, AL).

Interview

initial contact with HR. only hiring nursing students at this point.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there was no negotiation phase

Lab Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at UAB Medicine (Birmingham, AL) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied in August and got the job in January of the following year. Yes, it takes very long and yes, the process in lengthily. Also, UAB constantly upload and then delete job postings always. So keep applying and when you forgot about it, they'll call.

Interview Questions

• Typical Lab questions, you'll be taught despite your experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UAB Medicine (Birmingham, AL) in January 2013.

Interview

Met with the Unit manager and she introduced me to key staff, showed me the unit. Manager reviewed my portfolio that I had brought and asked questions about some projects I had been involved with.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at UAB Medicine (Birmingham, AL) in August 2013.

Interview

The interview process was laid back and calm. It was more like a conversation with the nurse manager asking a few questions here and there. I was transferring from another department, so it was not an entry style interview.

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UAB Medicine (Birmingham, AL) in March 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with managers. two weeks later on site interview with 4 managers. Hit and Miss on HR reps. They were very accommodating with my schedule. It was well organized and

Interview Questions

• what are your strengths and weaknesses   1 Answer

Clerical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UAB Medicine (Birmingham, AL) in April 2017.

Interview

You apply all over the place. Different jobs. You don't get them. You don't know why. You get an interview occasionally. You go. I have to say that it seems to me that in this company interviewers are too warm. It leads one to think she has a chance. I think they need to work on their poker faces. It may be a Southern thing.

Medical Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at UAB Medicine (Birmingham, AL) in May 2016.

Interview

Brief phone interview then in person interview one-on-one with supervisor, then interview with 3 people--upper level management. Most of it was 'tell me about yourself' type stuff and then a few questions about experiences...most of their concrete info about your resume will come from recommendations

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with Medicare and Medicaid?   Answer Question