UC Riverside Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UC Riverside Interview Questions

Updated Jun 5, 2018

2.4

Campus Tour Guide Interview

Interview

It was a basic set of question where they are looking for outgoing people who have a passion for the school. They want you to be positive and speak with confidence to a group of people. It is a group interview for this purpose,

Campus Tour Guide Interview

Interview

3 rounds of interviews: informal interview, group interview, mock tour
    Informal interview grouped into two different sessions. Each person gave an "elevator speech" and groups designed mock tours
    Group interview was more formal and like a typical interview, with about 10 people.

IT Engineer Interview

Interview

The process takes a 2+ months from application to the final interview. Your first get skype interview and then come on campus if selected. Skype interview contains general questions. On campus interview is more about projects

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at UC Riverside.

Interview

I had a friend that was working in the office and told me they needed someone ASAP to help with a project. I sent my resume and got contacted for a very shot interview where they asked me about my experience with Microsoft Office and offered me the job on the spot.

Financial Aid Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hemet, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UC Riverside (Hemet, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

It was a panel interview of 6, not what I would expect for a first interview. How can you format an opinion based off of 6 different people? Aside from that, I received no notice that I did not get the job. I constantly checked my status and after 3 months it finally went from Applicant to Filled. I wish they notified me like they said they would because I was crossing my fingers every day.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at UC Riverside.

Interview

Meet with the PI and go through three rotations lab. Normally each student will stay in each lab for a month. She would learn basics all the projects and the science behind them. Then if she likes the lab, she would ask to stay and wait for the fellowships

Campus Tour Guide Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UC Riverside.

Interview

2 interview process. Both interviews were group interviews where after the first interview, you would get an email inviting you to come back for a second interview or that you did not fit the job description.

Receiving Room Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UC Riverside (Riverside, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

I emailed the position's supervisor my resume because someone told me that CEE was urgently looking for someone. I went in the following day, Tuesday, to meet her and brought in a hard copy of my resume with me. I met her and got the job on the spot. I went in for my first day the next day, Wednesday. I can't fully remember what question she asked, but it was somewhere along the lines of...

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UC Riverside.

Interview

Panel interview with other management and senior team members. Both technical and behavioral questions, focusing more on your responses on how you tackle the problem and possible solutions. Very friendly and non-stressful environment.

Interview Questions

• User cannot download a software tool they need to use, how do you proceed?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UC Riverside (Riverside, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I have completed the online personality test, online case scenarios about analyzing financial records of university, interviewed with a 3 person panel through Skype and described what my skills were at my previous and current employers.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about yourself and your background?   1 Answer