UCHealth Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UCHealth Interview Questions

Updated Dec 9, 2017

1. Featured Interview

CNA Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UCHealth in May 2017.

Interview

It was a short interview, fairly typical but important questions. I interviewed with the manager of the department and the educator; they were informative and friendly. UCHealth does require 5 references after the interview, so be prepared for that.

Interview Questions

• What do you think your job description as a CNA is? What kind of things would you report to the nurse?   Answer Question

Project Manager, Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UCHealth (Aurora, CO).

Interview

Acronym rich interview. For an external candidate, the questions are seemingly riddled with unknown internal standards and guidelines. This can be problematic considering organizations use "key terms" or descriptions of "providers" differently. There can be a missed opportunity due to communication or lack thereof.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer gives you a spreadsheet with a likely scenario.
      You have 10 minutes to decide which vendor to choose for an onboarding clinic process for blood serum services.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at UCHealth.

Interview

Applied online and one month later I received a call to set up an interview. While at the interview the nurse manager was friendly, but seemed rushed and cut off my answers a couple of times. She did not have a chance to review my resume and it seemed like they were only interested in someone with previous ICU experience.

Interview Questions

• What kind of patients do you like   Answer Question
    • Mostly experienced based, tell me a time a patients condition was deteriorating and how you handled it   Answer Question

New Grad Nurse Residency Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UCHealth (Colorado Springs, CO) in September 2017.

Interview

The nurse recruiter first introduced herself, and explained what was going to happen for the day. First went into a room with 3 nurse educators who asked me to tell them a little bit about myself and then they explained what the program was like and gave me a chance to ask questions. There was then a 10 minute interview in a separate room with 8 people, different nurses representing each floor/unit available for offers. I then went into a 30 minute interview with the Cardiac floor separately with 4 people. Overall, a really great process and won't be notified about offers for another 2 weeks. I liked that they were very clear about the entire process, and gave me a time frame on when to hear back from people.

New Grad RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UCHealth (Aurora, CO) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process was organized and efficient. The recruiter getted myself and others who had scheduled interviews and they also had the option to schedule a hospital tour. I sat before a panel of 3 nurse leaders from the specified unit that I was interviewing with and they were all super friendly and welcoming.

New Grad Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UCHealth (Fort Collins, CO) in June 2017.

Interview

A group of four nurses performed the interview. They asked the standard set of questions and some other harder questions. What was the most difficult was they gave me what was basically four small case studies and asked what I would do in each situation. I get that this is a new grad position, but it seemed a little excessive.
    Toward the end, I got to ask questions and they seemed to brush them off and kind of beat around the bush as far as their answers. Additionally, I was not offered a tour of the unit, which I have been offered in every other interview I have had at hospitals. I was honestly relieved when I did not get offered the job. Dodged a bullet.

Nurse Residency Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UCHealth (Aurora, CO) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received an email on when my interview was scheduled. There was no choice on when your interview was. The interview was behavior based questions with a panel of nurse leaders from the units interested in hiring you.

RN Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UCHealth (Denver, CO) in May 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with the manager and she was extremely friendly and professional. Made a very inviting atmosphere. When HR called to offer the position the pay was dramatically lower than working as a nurse on the floor and I sadly had to decline the position due to financial reasons. It seems like a lovely place to work.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current job?   1 Answer

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UCHealth (Aurora, CO) in April 2017.

Interview

Interviewing process was fine. Onboarding process was a mess. Horrible confusion - emails from my recruiter but he didn't know why I was being deferred. I had quit my job, got deferred and then went 2 weeks without income. Was hard as I'm a single mom.

Applications Developer Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UCHealth (Aurora, CO) in March 2017.

Interview

Worked through a couple of programming problems on a white board. Diagrammed some work I had done on database design at my previous position. The entire department came in at the end to ask me questions.