UCHealth Interview Questions

Updated Jan 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at UCHealth

HardAverageEasy
Found 102 candidate interviews
Featured Interview
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UCHealth (United States)

Interview

I first spoke to someone briefly before scheduling the interview. The person spoke to made me feel excited to possibly work for the team. During the interview I felt welcomed and the flow was very easy going, but still professional.

Interview Questions
  • What was prior work experience I had?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at UCHealth (Denver, CO) in Jan 2021

Interview

Incredible and swift experience. The interview panel was wonderful at describing the position and work environment and provided thoughtful answers to questions regarding the job and work environment. The response times happened quickly and were communicated effectively.

Interview Questions
UCHealth
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UCHealth (United States) in Dec 2020

Interview

Easy formal questions with some what if and behavior questions. It was a panel interview. they were focused on lawson experience and what you could built out of given data.

Interview Questions
  • how would you rate your excel knowledge?
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UCHealth (United States)

Interview

The process was smooth, I am looking forward to working with this hospital. The hr are very efficient and keep in contact regarding the potential hiree. I am very excited.

Interview Questions
UCHealth
Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UCHealth (Colorado Springs, CO) in Nov 2020

Interview

The first one was okay, it was zoom and there were 3 people present- nurse manager, a day charge and night charge. They were seated at a table with masks on so it didn't feel as personal or comfortable as it wold in person or if I could see their faces. Under current COVID circumstances it was understandable. They were very nice and answered my questions easily. My second interview was just with the manager over zoom but it was almost like 'facetime' with no mask and felt more personal. This interview felt more comfortable and the interaction was easy going. Very nice!

Interview Questions
  • Q: where do you see yourself in 2-5 years? Q: Why UC Health, why Colorado, and why this unit? Q: What is your secret talent/hobby? Q: What are your expectations of me if I were your manager? Q: What would you do if you saw a peer doing something wrong or unethical? Q: what would you say is your greatest achievemnet professionally? Q: Give an example of a difficult situation at work and how did you deal with it?
Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UCHealth (Denver, CO) in Nov 2020

Interview

I spoke with recruiter via email and phone to set up a Microsoft Teams virtual interview with the unit manager(s). The interview was relaxed and the managers explained the unit, my role, and then asked me questions. Then I was given the opportunity to ask questions.

Interview Questions
UCHealth
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UCHealth (Colorado Springs, CO) in Nov 2020

Interview

I received a call to be interviewed and they wanted to interview me the next day. I explained I worked 8:30 to 5 so was told to do the interview via Microsoft teams over my lunch break. Because of this I had to interview on my phone out of my car. That evening around 6:45pm I received an email saying I had to have 5 coworkers complete a 30 question survey about me. 25 multiple choice, 5 written. Two had to be managers. This had to be completed within 24hours, participants had to complete within 72hrs. Interviewed via Microsoft Teams on the phone the day after initial call. Two people interviewed me at the same time. Their camera was set up facing a wall, not them so I was unable to see who I was communicating with. Interview was scheduled for 30 minutes however lasted about 10-15. I was assured regardless if being offered the position or not, I would hear from them no later than the end of the following week. I never heard from them again.

Interview Questions
UCHealth
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UCHealth (Denver, CO) in Oct 2020

Interview

Two interviews one phone one video with Microsoft team app!!!!!!!! Still in process will have second interview soon. Nothing else to say yet have not finish second interview just here to do research

Interview Questions
UCHealth
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UCHealth (United States)

Interview

The interview process was done over the phone via skype. I interviewed with the manager and the assistant manager. It was a formal process but comfortable experience. Although I didn't get to tour the unit when it came to the orientation they were very helpful with the details.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time a didn't get along with someone.
Anonymous Employee in United Arab Emirates
Application

I interviewed at UCHealth (United Arab Emirates)

Interview

Quick response to job application. Easy to schedule an interview within a different time zone. Multiple specialties within the interview which brought various questions and different perspectives and ability to touch on many topics . Positive atmosphere overall with insight into the needs and expectations of the organization.

Interview Questions
UCHealth
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at UCHealth (United States)

Interview

One phone interview and one Skype interview. Tell us about yourself and other behavioral questions. Each interview was about an hour long process. Make sure you know your information about the organization and what you want to learn. They want operational and analytical individuals on their team.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 102