UCHealth Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 1, 2018

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Travel RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UCHealth.

Interview

Spoke with Manager via phone and she was very pleasant, explained the role, expectations, and different units I would work in as float pool RN. Only asked a few nursing questions.

Patient Access Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UCHealth in February 2016.

Interview

Received a call to do an over the phone interview, which led to an in-person panel interview with 3 different departments. First, went over my resume and then continued on with all the basic interview questions. Make sure you bring plenty of copies of your resume to pass around.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a difficult customer
      Why do you want to work here?
      Have you ever dealt with a difficult co-worker?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UCHealth (Aurora, CO) in January 2017.

Interview

One of the hiring managers called me over the phone and we talked for 10 minutes and she decided to bring me in for a more formal interview.
    The interview was a bit off and right off the bat, you could feel the tension in the room. The hiring manager and another manager were in the interview together. They asked the usual behavioral questions.
    When I asked them a question they didn't answer the same way I did. I asked "what's the culture like ?" Their response "it's great!" That's it.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to deal with an upset patient and what was the outcome?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UCHealth (Denver, CO) in February 2018.

Interview

Phone interview with the usual questions regarding customer service, face to face interview asking for examples of experience dealing with patients.
    Quite laid lack, only one person interview.
    Invited for a 'working interview' a week later. Basically sat next to staff and watched them work.
    Was slightly disappointed that the interviewer said they would contact... Waited 3 weeks and got a generic email saying someone else was hired. But this seems to be the standard for most companies nowadays.

Interview Questions

• Generic 'give examples of' questions   1 Answer

Patient Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UCHealth (Fort Collins, CO) in April 2013.

Interview

Pretty normal laid back interview. Wasn't difficult or overly stressful. They kept in contact throughout the process and I always knew what was expected. I felt at ease with the people who interviewed me and they did a great job answering my questions.

Interview Questions

• If I was bilingual and how I'd handle very difficult people.   1 Answer

Patient Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UCHealth (Aurora, CO) in November 2014.

Interview

Group panel interview about 6 employees in department taking teens asking questions. Most of the questions situational. "In the past how have you handled a difficult patient "asked several questions then asked if I had questions. Then I was called in to experience the job and basically be interviewed by a person with the same job in the department. I was an internal applicant so i had additional steps to transfer and was forced to basically leave 2 months notice with my current department at the time.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle down time?   1 Answer

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UCHealth (Denver, CO).

Interview

I applied for the job. A few weeks later I was called by a recruiter asking for days and times I was available for an interview with her. She never called me on those dates and times and withdrew me from consideration for the jobs.

Occupational Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UCHealth.

Interview

When I applied, a recruiting person emailed me 2 weeks later asking me to complete a brief phone interview. When she called she asked questions like "What made you choose this company? What do you look for in a job?" I think it was really just to gauge the person's interest, then she said she would pass my resume along to the hiring manager and they would contact me at a later date for either another interview or if they were not pursuing me further.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UCHealth in February 2017.

Interview

Everyone at UCH was really passionate about healthcare and excited to interview the potential interns. I had a very positive experience. They asked fairly difficult behavioral questions and situational questions about healthcare. There was a phone interview and skype interview.

Interview Questions

• Choose one word you would like a peer to use to describe you and why.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UCHealth (Denver, CO) in May 2012.

Interview

I interviewed, and then participated in interviews for other team members in the following few years. You need to have a good clinical and IT background. You need to have experience working with providers and have good personal skills. You need to be good at troubleshooting. You need to be good at answering tough questions, both in the interview and on the job.

Interview Questions

• What is more important: data integrity or customer service.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They wanted me to start sooner than I did. I think I asked for top of the range, and got it.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UCHealth (Aurora, CO) in April 2017.

Interview

Interviewing process was fine. Onboarding process was a mess. Horrible confusion - emails from my recruiter but he didn't know why I was being deferred. I had quit my job, got deferred and then went 2 weeks without income. Was hard as I'm a single mom.