Found 1,725 of over 2K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great benefits and affordable when full" (in 239 reviews)
- "Great people and learning environment with good benefits." (in 56 reviews)
- "Great coworkers everywhere I go." (in 46 reviews)
- "Great staff (the best) The most caring patients Awesome providers" (in 36 reviews)
- "Great culture surrounding the unit." (in 34 reviews)
- "Management has struggled to retain experienced nurses due in part to low pay and short staffing." (in 109 reviews)
- "Poor management and lack of organization" (in 90 reviews)
- "Poor management and leadership in the department" (in 32 reviews)
- "Bad managers have ruined entire departments, staff leaves and the few that stay are overwhelmed 😕" (in 27 reviews)
- "Direct manager and upper management do not care about loyal employees’ opinions on everything from daily workflow to managing incompetent coworkers." (in 23 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of UCHealth and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWJun 2, 2023Advanced Care Partner/CNACurrent Employee, less than 1 yearDenver, CO
I have been an ACP at the Anschutz inpatient pavilion since February. It has been an amazing experience. I've learned so much and the management is really flexible with scheduling around my school commitments.
Its a lot of work to take on during nursing school, but its worth it!
- 5.0Sep 16, 2023Registered NurseFormer Employee, more than 10 yearsColorado Springs, CO
Outstanding colleagues, exemplary patient care, great benefits.
Sometimes the cafeteria runs out of the daily special.
- 2.0Nov 13, 2023Contact Center RepresentativeCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearAurora, CO
Work-life balance is alright considering you don't have to think about work outside of work.
UCHealth does the bare minimum for employees and they have unrealistic expectations. The worst of their policies includes the PTO policy for representatives - time off for Federal Holidays comes out of employees personal PTO bank, time is not granted for required holidays off. Additionally representatives are expected to find impossible solutions for patients and are expected to be verbal punching bags when no solutions can be found, this includes scheduling solutions, medications, referrals, and many more.
- 3.0Oct 16, 2023Manager of Clinical Quality and Program DevelopmentFormer Employee, more than 10 yearsAurora, CO
Great Benefits & wonderful providers
Although UCHealth allows remote work, it is not well supported. Despite the fact that some positions have broad approval for remote work, each new hire requires review and further approval from the COO, Finance, Legal and more. This process could take weeks. Even if an employee will never set foot on site, they are required to come onto campus for New Employee Orientation. The staff member is required to use their own funding (which is significant when traveling from out of state). The new employee might not be reimbursed, depending on the budget. UCHealth equipment is not provided unless a special request is made. As most remote personal are using their own computers, IT support is mostly unavailable. If you plan to work at this company, plan to work on site as the commitment to flexible work arrangements is clearly not a priority.
- 5.0Nov 28, 2023Patient Access SpecialistCurrent EmployeeColorado Springs, CO
The atmosphere is incredibly supportive and my managers and completely supportive of me pursuing school and work at the same time.
I do not have any!
- 2.0Oct 11, 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 8 yearsAurora, CO
Great benefits, worked with some great coworkers
Leadership teams are bloated, which leads to us-vs-them type of culture. Organization is focused on rapid growth without increasing staffing or pay. Many of my coworkers were burned out due to increasing demands and lack of support from leadership. Incessant demands for innovation on tight timelines combined with outsized leadership teams led to a lot of resentment in my department. I worked on the clinical side as well as the IT side and this was true both places.2
- 4.0Oct 9, 2023TechnologistCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearAurora, CO
Fun team to work for, interesting and engaging career opportunities, and they provide really good employee benefits.
Biggest advice to someone just starting a job here; under no circumstances should you EVER provide the company with your car registration. They don't provide onsite parking for employees unless you wait for months on a waiting list and instead make you take a 15 minute shuttle ride to get to work. And if they have your car registration, they absolutely do write tickets and even boot employee cars if you park on campus without permission. New employees should NEVER give them your car registration.
- 4.0Nov 28, 2023Registered NurseCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsFort Collins, CO
Staffing, benefits, yearly raises, Christmas bonus
Always begin on night shift, not many opportunities for growth
UCHealth Reviews FAQs
UCHealth has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 1,811 reviews left anonymously by employees. 68% of employees would recommend working at UCHealth to a friend and 59% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.
68% of UCHealth employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated UCHealth 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.