UCI Medical Affiliates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at UCI Medical Affiliates

PSR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at UCI Medical Affiliates (Charleston, SC).

Interview

The interview process was very brief. I had a lot of previous experience that added was highly considered upon hire.

When was I available to start work?

What are my roles at my current job?

Interview Questions

• What program or software was I familiar with?   1 Answer

Environmental Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UCI Medical Affiliates (Orange, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Apply online over a twelve step process and at the end a long survey then waiting 2-5 weeks to hear back or not. Then one on on interview and then job offer in one to two weeks or email denial.

Interview Questions

• why should I hire you out of the other candidates   1 Answer

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aiken, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at UCI Medical Affiliates (Aiken, SC) in February 2015.

Interview

Was quick and easy I was interviewed by Vicki Merrill who made broken promises! They will say anything to get you aboard the team. Be very clear in what you want, hours and pay, they will recant statements

Programmer/Analyst III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at UCI Medical Affiliates (Irvine, CA) in September 2008.

Interview

invited in to see the manager of the group without a phone interview. answered a bunch of technical questions related to the job but none were that hard since the mgr wanted to hire me from the get-go. met with her boss and one of the other people working for her. they gave me a written test that wasn't graded too hard. they offered a job after checking references and background check.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

i could have negotiated but it is not the type of place to work if you care about money.