UCO Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UCO Bank Interview Questions

Updated Jul 9, 2017

2.8

Probationary Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Patna, Bihar (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at UCO Bank (Patna, Bihar (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

just like any other interview they would ask u about ur self, ur educational qualifications and current affairs, banking basics is must. rest could only be speculated. do not bluff, say no if you dont know about the answer.

Interview Questions

• Ask about the local food stall i worked earlier in a metro.   1 Answer

Credit Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UCO Bank (Chennai (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

written test and after that interview. The test was conducted at the national level for 500 vacancies nationwide. questions are based on analytical and logical reasoning. it was an average interview question, not very tough. interview board was very friendly.

Interview Questions

• What is CRR ratio, DE ratio, NPA related questions standard, substandard doubtful and loss asset. I answered confidently as I prepared for these kinds of questions.   Answer Question

IT Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at UCO Bank.

Interview

Online Written exam include Reaoning,Quants,English and technical knowledge(oracle and netwoeking mostly). After clearing written u have 2 go through interview.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vadodara (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UCO Bank (Vadodara (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

as a assistant manager i face very dificult but i solve them on the spot because i have banking knowledge, many time i take training from our bank for better customer services.

Interview Questions

• i have cheque book scarcity some time but customer not agreed with me.customer has been lodge a complain to zonal office   1 Answer

Negotiation

i leave uco bank & joined them because if uco bank is do not right justice in favour with me

Credit Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kharagpur, West Bengal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UCO Bank (Kharagpur, West Bengal (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

It was only one interview consisting of general manager and hr, standard questions on banking like, credit analysis, financial statement ratio, working capital formulas, forecasting balance sheets, rbi monetary policy, europe debt crisis

Interview Questions

• standard banking question, repo rate, why credit & treasury   1 Answer

MT Grade II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UCO Bank (Kolkata (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

easy

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UCO Bank (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

College campus drive, GD and PI

Interview Questions

• No such type of questions asked to me, mostly related to my field of study apart from some HR questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much as it is a central government undertaking

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UCO Bank (Kolkata (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

As this is a PSU , it 1st declared its vacancy and took written exam for shortlisting candidates for interview.
    the interview panel was a group of 3 people of the bank itself. They asked questions regarding subjects studied in the graduation and banking terms. It was overall a simple and friendly interview..

Interview Questions

• Think of a situation , your staff members are very efficient and they completed all the work before the completion of working hour . How would you utilize the remaining half / one hour ?   Answer Question

Negotiation

As it is was PSU , no negotiations regarding salary.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at UCO Bank (New Delhi (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

Written Test followed by Interview

Interview Questions

• How will you use your knowledge of chemistry in banking industry?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at UCO Bank (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

Being hired required to successfully pass an all-India level written examination followed by an personal interview. Interview was a pleasant one which started with warm welcome by the staff and arrangements for interviewees were exceptional. The interview panel asked mostly the basic interview questions, and they did not ask any irrelevant questions.