UGI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UGI Interview Questions

2.8

Senior Fp&A Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at UGI (King of Prussia, PA).

Interview

Very straight forward. Met with HR, then Finance Director and then another individual in the finance circle. Everyone was super friendly an nice, and the conversations were all behavioral. They were definitely not out there to trick me, they wanted to find the right fit for the company and the function. Would have loved to work here, but the role was too junior for me.

Interview Questions

• All behavior and resume based. Tell me about yourself, work you've done, why this company, etc....   Answer Question

Senior Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UGI (King of Prussia, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

Contacted by Human Resources via email for interview right after applying. Interview was scheduled quickly (within a week). Interviewed with HR, hiring manager, and three others in Legal Department. All together interview took about 3 hours. The people and company culture seemed good and the people seemed to like working there. I was not offered the position, but Human Resources did give me the courtesy of telephoning to let me know, which I appreciated.

Interview Questions

• What are the steps you would take if you were investigating a kick-back claim?   Answer Question

Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at UGI (King of Prussia, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

friendly people, good culture, long process. typical behavioral questions, no challenging questions. Preparing some understanding of the company, culture and business would help the interview. But the whole process is very long. HR looks busy, very busy.

Manager - Safety Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UGI (Reading, PA) in July 2012.

Interview

If we're talking UGI, I was interviewed and didn't hear from my interviewer for 6 months. No feedback whatsoever.

Interview Questions

• None, the questions were directly related to safety.   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UGI in October 2012.

Interview

I talked to a few representatives at my University's career fair and shortly was invited to an on-campus interview which lasted for about 30 min. They asked a lot of personality questions, as well as why I had chosen to attend my University and my experience there so far (I am a senior). Nothing too uncommon. Heard back from an HR person In about two weeks.

Interview Questions

• Name three things you are looking for in a perfect company.   Answer Question