UGI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UGI Interview Questions

Updated Sep 25, 2017

2.9

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UGI in May 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview. We discussed the position mostly and how it was a newly created position. We discussed that mostly contracted Project Managers would be working on the team to get certain projects done for the corporate location. We reviewed my previous experience. There was more focus on whether or not I had worked for a large organization as opposed to what my achievements were. Since the position was a newly created one there really wasn't a lot of information on what the expectation of the position would be. I also didn't grasp a sense there was a strong understanding of what a PMO should be comprised of.

Interview Questions

• How large were your previous organizations.   1 Answer

Director, Project Management Office Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UGI in April 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with one of the VPs. It was conversational. The interviewer asked me to walk through my resume, describing the companies I worked for and what I did for them, and then he asked questions based on my comments. It was very straight-forward and content based.

Senior Fp&A Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at UGI (King of Prussia, PA).

Interview

Very straight forward. Met with HR, then Finance Director and then another individual in the finance circle. Everyone was super friendly an nice, and the conversations were all behavioral. They were definitely not out there to trick me, they wanted to find the right fit for the company and the function. Would have loved to work here, but the role was too junior for me.

Interview Questions

• All behavior and resume based. Tell me about yourself, work you've done, why this company, etc....   Answer Question

Senior Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UGI (King of Prussia, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

Contacted by Human Resources via email for interview right after applying. Interview was scheduled quickly (within a week). Interviewed with HR, hiring manager, and three others in Legal Department. All together interview took about 3 hours. The people and company culture seemed good and the people seemed to like working there. I was not offered the position, but Human Resources did give me the courtesy of telephoning to let me know, which I appreciated.

Interview Questions

• What are the steps you would take if you were investigating a kick-back claim?   Answer Question

Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at UGI (King of Prussia, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

friendly people, good culture, long process. typical behavioral questions, no challenging questions. Preparing some understanding of the company, culture and business would help the interview. But the whole process is very long. HR looks busy, very busy.

C&M Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UGI (Bethlehem, PA) in March 2014.

Interview

Blowing smoke up your you know whats. False promises and false hopes. Just like I said get the job and build your resume for a better job. This thing wants 30 words but I don't wana waste any more time talking about ugi

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Manager - Safety Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UGI (Reading, PA) in July 2012.

Interview

If we're talking UGI, I was interviewed and didn't hear from my interviewer for 6 months. No feedback whatsoever.

Interview Questions

• None, the questions were directly related to safety.   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UGI in October 2012.

Interview

I talked to a few representatives at my University's career fair and shortly was invited to an on-campus interview which lasted for about 30 min. They asked a lot of personality questions, as well as why I had chosen to attend my University and my experience there so far (I am a senior). Nothing too uncommon. Heard back from an HR person In about two weeks.

Interview Questions

• Name three things you are looking for in a perfect company.   Answer Question