UHY LLP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UHY LLP Interview Questions

2.5

Tax Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UHY LLP.

Interview

The only interview took place at campus. The interviewer was very nice and personable. The process was straight forward. They wanted to know if you were okay working in a small team.
    It took almost 2 weeks to hear from them and receive the offer.

Finance Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UHY LLP (Troy, MI) in November 2016.

Interview

I was invited to a coffee meeting at a restaurant. This lasted approximately one hour. I was informed of what the interviewers background was. The interviewer reviewed my resume and asked detailed follow up questions. I was given helpful hints re: how Linked in could help in my continued job search.

Interview Questions

• What were the annual sales of your most recent employer?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UHY LLP (Albany, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Went into it not knowing much about company, did my research. Interviewer was very kind and did not ask too many questions. Went by very fast, almost felt rushed but still good experience. Questions were used to branch off into other conversations.

Audit Staff Interview

Application

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at UHY LLP.

Interview

Very Friendly and welcoming. Critical thinking be prepared to have thoughts on strengths and weaknesses. This was a pretty standard interview. This interview was good and I would recommend to anyone.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a difficult decision in the past 6 months   Answer Question

Staff Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UHY LLP (Troy, MI) in September 2016.

Interview

On campus interview you meet first with greeters who really make you feel relaxed before you go in for your interview with Principal. The Principal asks more formal, typical interview questions.

Interview Questions

• What was the hardest class I took in the accounting program.   Answer Question

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UHY LLP (Detroit, MI) in September 2016.

Interview

On campus interview with Principle in the Tax department. The interview lasted a half hour and I met with a few other team members. It was a comfortable setting but make sure you are prepared to answer quickly.

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UHY LLP (Atlanta, GA) in July 2016.

Interview

First interview was with the recruiters at UHY. When an opportunity came up that I was a match for UHY scheduled a 3 way call with the UHY recruiter and the company needing contract services. All of this took place in about a week.

Audit Staff Interview

Interview

After 2 days I submitted an application online, their HR emailed me to schedule a phone interview. I waited the whole morning but HR never called. Have been wondering why they didn't call, they get someone already or HR simply forgot to call.I will definitely email to see why they never called.

Connect Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UHY LLP.

Interview

Phone Interview to get invite to attend the Connect Program for the possibility of an internship. They use the two day program to view you in their environment. You get to meet most of their staff and managers.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UHY LLP (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Several interviews, some tactical questions, some more situation type questions. Met with several people on the team at all levels. Got to know the people in the process. Very friendly, didn't try to make me uncomfortable.

Interview Questions

• How would your peer describe your performance?   1 Answer