UMC Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at UMC Health System

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UMC Health System (Lubbock, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

Very nice interview with I am pretty sure who is HR, or possibly just a manager of the department. There was only 1 interview. I had a little bit of experience volunteering in the hospital. The employer liked that I had three years within the food industry, and liked the longevity. You actually get a pay bump for however long you were at another employer.

Security Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UMC Health System (Austin, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

it was a very laid-back interview experience

Interview Questions

• have i ever had to use excessive force, and would i be afraid to   Answer Question

Breast Imiageing Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UMC Health System (Lubbock, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

As I did a 5 week internship in this area I knew the interviews and the staff. Each person was professional and friendly. I only had one interview but two types, the management and then the peer.

Interview Questions

• Hardest question was how you handle being under minded.   Answer Question

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at UMC Health System (Lubbock, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

UMC Lubbock and Management there is worst. They are the real cunning people who just care about their profit. They will call candidates from different states for interview and will not select them if they are of different races without thinking or paying the candidate for the money which they have spent to come so far. Do not ever choose UMC. The hospital is real ugly with very small and dirty rooms for patients but they have put a very good picture of hospital on the site, do not fall in trap. They pay so less and exploit the new graduates i guess that was the reason of my rejection because i demanded a reasonable salary. If anybody will go there even after reading the review they will themselves come to know how pathetic is UMC Lubbock and people there.

Interview Questions

• Do you think interview is easy?   1 Answer