UNC Charlotte Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UNC Charlotte Interview Questions

Updated Sep 1, 2017

2.6

Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at UNC Charlotte.

Interview

Interview is basically from the resume and behavioral. Through resume, they assess our technical skills. i) Tell me about yourself ii) What are the technologies you have worked?
     Through behavioral, they assess our attitude.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UNC Charlotte.

Interview

It was a 2-parter, first with department admins+the chair+technology support (to make sure I knew my stuff for the role), second with the supervisor (to make sure I would be competent).

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with imaging workstations?   1 Answer
    • Are you comfortable in PCs and Macs?   1 Answer
    • How would you troubleshoot a technological issue?   1 Answer

Senior Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UNC Charlotte (Charlotte, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

Very informal, only had one interview. Called me back within a week to notify me I was selected for the job. Very professional and cordial. Asked a lot of questions about my experience in the work area but in a relaxed manner.

Interview Questions

• How much procurement experience I have working with construction and facilities management.   1 Answer

Assistant Professor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UNC Charlotte (Charlotte, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

Typical academic process: email to set up phone interview. Told they would email to follow up after all phone interviews. Never heard from them again. I emailed chair to ask about status but still have had no reply. Website says job is filled.

Scorekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at UNC Charlotte (Charlotte, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

There was not an actual interview. Easy process. Program director sent an email out to all students informing about the job opportunity. Had to attend an information session to be considered. At the information session you were given a quiz related to the sport, had to get a certain amount correct to be further considered. Then, if chosen, you had to go to a training session in order to get the job.

Interview Questions

• How many players play on each basketball team?   1 Answer

Campus Police Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at UNC Charlotte (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Application, then a one-on-one interview, then a night time ride along, then an F8 interview with the recruiter, then a personality test at a doctors office, then the oral board interview with about 8-10 people. The questions were not very difficult and it seemed like half of the people were in a good mood and half of them looked like they were miserable being there.

Interview Questions

• Difference between probable cause and reasonable suspicion.   Answer Question

Graduate Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UNC Charlotte (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

The evaluation based on your resume and previous performance in the courses. It is imperative to attain good grades and also have suitable resume according to the role that you are applying for in order to be considered for the position. It is also important to be up to date with the latest technologies that you are interested in , as that is exactly what they are looking for in your application.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience and skill sets in this respective field?   Answer Question

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at UNC Charlotte (Charlotte, NC) in August 2016.

Interview

I have mailed my resume to the professor and then the professor called me for personal interview and then he interviewed me to see weather i am a perfect fit for the role and then selected me.

Interview Questions

• how do you think you are eligible for this position?   1 Answer

Assistant Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UNC Charlotte.

Interview

The interview was a 3 part all day interview, the last interview was a presentation/ panel interview with 8 staff and faculty. They want to see how prepared you are, how you will fit into the office culture, and what your knowledge is of the departments purpose.Some questions were trick questions.

Interview Questions

• Questions were behavioral based. One question was describe a difficult situation that you encountered at work and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UNC Charlotte (Charlotte, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

Went in person to speak with the office manager, where I had to speak about different things concerning my background and experience. she also had a set of questions she asked as well about how I work with others and various work scenarios. The Executive Director which I would be working under was out of the office, so I had to return the following week to meet with him and the Office Manger again so that he could get a good feel for me as well. Both were very funny, pleasant, and polite.