UNC Charlotte Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 15, 2017

2.6

Campus Police Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at UNC Charlotte (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Application, then a one-on-one interview, then a night time ride along, then an F8 interview with the recruiter, then a personality test at a doctors office, then the oral board interview with about 8-10 people. The questions were not very difficult and it seemed like half of the people were in a good mood and half of them looked like they were miserable being there.

Interview Questions

• Difference between probable cause and reasonable suspicion.   Answer Question

Graduate Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UNC Charlotte (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

The evaluation based on your resume and previous performance in the courses. It is imperative to attain good grades and also have suitable resume according to the role that you are applying for in order to be considered for the position. It is also important to be up to date with the latest technologies that you are interested in , as that is exactly what they are looking for in your application.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience and skill sets in this respective field?   Answer Question

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at UNC Charlotte (Charlotte, NC) in August 2016.

Interview

I have mailed my resume to the professor and then the professor called me for personal interview and then he interviewed me to see weather i am a perfect fit for the role and then selected me.

Interview Questions

• how do you think you are eligible for this position?   1 Answer

Assistant Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UNC Charlotte.

Interview

The interview was a 3 part all day interview, the last interview was a presentation/ panel interview with 8 staff and faculty. They want to see how prepared you are, how you will fit into the office culture, and what your knowledge is of the departments purpose.Some questions were trick questions.

Interview Questions

• Questions were behavioral based. One question was describe a difficult situation that you encountered at work and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UNC Charlotte (Charlotte, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

Went in person to speak with the office manager, where I had to speak about different things concerning my background and experience. she also had a set of questions she asked as well about how I work with others and various work scenarios. The Executive Director which I would be working under was out of the office, so I had to return the following week to meet with him and the Office Manger again so that he could get a good feel for me as well. Both were very funny, pleasant, and polite.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at UNC Charlotte (Charlotte, NC) in March 2016.

Interview

3 rounds of interview
    First was a Phone interview by recruiter
    Second was Hiring Manager (1:1)
    Last was Panel interview for almost 1 hr
    After a wait of 3 days, I received job confirmation in e-mail
    I have carefully evaluated the offer and accepted it!

Interview Questions

• How do I differentiate myself from the crowd. No generic answers were entertained   Answer Question

Graduate Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UNC Charlotte (Charlotte, NC) in January 2016.

Interview

They dont have an interview process. They select based upon your GPA and whether you studied the subject under the professor you are applying for.
    They look at the number of marks and Grade you received under that professor for that subject.
    You have to apply personally to the professor through email rather than through the application the college sends everyone.

Interview Questions

• Do you accept the job responsibilities of responding to students immediately?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UNC Charlotte (Charlotte, NC) in December 2015.

Interview

I was called about a month after I applied. My position was for a temporary spot. I had an interview with the Office Director and the Office Manager whose position I was filling for. The both asked me a series of questions. The explained the job duties.

Lab Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UNC Charlotte (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Wasn't much of an interview. Hired based on recommendation, I had a friend that worked prior to me that recommended me based on my skills and ability to complete the tasks.

Interview Questions

• Asked if I could handle the software needed   1 Answer

AV Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UNC Charlotte (Charlotte, NC) in October 2015.

Interview

First I applied then i had go through interview that was conducted on the site. It was for about 30 mins where they asked several questions related to cultural and academic background an then they said result will be declared after sometime.

Interview Questions

• How will you deal with (they gave a scenario) this kind of situation?   Answer Question