US Apparel Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at US Apparel Group

Sort:

Social Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at US Apparel Group (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Short and uncoordinated. They didn't really explain what the job would entail or what they were looking for. I was scheduled for an interview and interviewer wasn't there twice. I had to come back twice. When I finally interviewed I got the job on the spot and no paperwork or salary was mentioned. No communication since the beginning.

Assistant Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at US Apparel Group (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

More streamlined NOW, however I was never interviewed, my portfolio was never looked at and I was simply offered a job. Took a while to gain any traction and respect for the actual work I do do now.
    Better interview process now and based off of credentials, but also your "look."

Interview Questions

• I was only asked what I went to school for.   1 Answer

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at US Apparel Group (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

You will be doing everything, textile design, web design, graphics for all lines, misc projects for the owner, cads, teckpacks, designing trims hardware, editing tons of photos, linesheets. Your line will never get produced it will just stop maybe a sample made and everything changes from day to day. Most deadlines are 2 days

Interview Questions

• Are you gay cuz if you are the owner will love you   1 Answer

Negotiation

Simple and fast they want you cheap cheap cheap

Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Apparel Group (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Short...
    they didn't really explain what the job would entail or what they were looking for.
    and I was confused who was management and who even worked there. I was interviewed by 4 people, 1 of which didn't even work at the company.