US Medical Supplies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at US Medical Supplies

Intake Interview

Anonymous Employee in Doral, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at US Medical Supplies (Doral, FL).

Interview

Easy question one on one asks normal questions abt ur past work experience looks for personality n smiles n uses good judgment answered all questions with no hesitation use all my credibility from my resume to do all the talking

Interview Questions

• What can u do for our company?   1 Answer

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at US Medical Supplies (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

Very simple and straightforward. Nothing out of the ordinary. People were generally nice, but it just seemed to easy to get a job here. Almost like they are desperate for employees. Interview process was quicker than anything else I have ever experienced. I would recommend applying here if you are having difficulty getting interviews elsewhere.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any sales experience?   1 Answer

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Doral, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Medical Supplies (Doral, FL) in February 2012.

Interview

simply interview questions was easy was very nice and understanding. the director was very cool. i love this company best job i worked at so far. i just wantto grow with the company

Interview Questions

Negotiation

nothing ever thing went well

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Medical Supplies (Raleigh, NC) in July 2011.

Interview

Typical hiring process. I met with the sales manager in person after a brief phone interview. Not really any substance to his questions and he seemed uncomfortable and kind of spaced out half way through. That should have been a clue that this was not going to be a good fit.

Interview Questions

• Are you a Duke or Carolina fan?   1 Answer
    • What is your greatest weakness?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, they basically offer a really low base plan with pie in the sky promises of fat commissions down the road. To my knowledge, no one on the sales staff ever actually achieves the bonus levels so most make around 25-28k a year.