USC Credit Union Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at USC Credit Union

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at USC Credit Union (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Sent in my resume and two days later I heard from HR about and interview. I prepared a few questions and answers. The interview was very straightforward and easy with two interviewers. Later, I had to submit my documents and a background check was completed for HR. I had training and then was hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Member Representative Interview

Interview

Not very efficient with the follow up process

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at USC Credit Union (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

I first saw the job listing on USC's career website. I applied by emailing my resume to the HR department. Got an email back from the HR manager within a week to schedule an interview with the hiring manager the next week. At the end of my one-on-one interview with the hiring manager, I was told immediately that I would be hired after they do a background check on me, which took about 2 days.

Interview Questions

• What were your expectations for this particular position?   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at USC Credit Union (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

2 Managers interviewed me at the same time

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They called me back a few days later with a job offer