USHEALTH Advisors Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

1. Featured Interview

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors (Houston, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process was good they did a group presentation and explained the company. then after that was done the did an individual interview. Which I thought was great because you could get all you personal questions answered

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I was a team player, and if given the opportunity could I lead a team   1 Answer

Sales Advisor - Full Time Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors (Lubbock, TX).

Interview

Good interview with a lot of information about the history of the company and the people who work there. He didn’t try and hide the fact that it is hard work and long hours if you want to succeed. I have been in finance for 20+ years and I wanted a career where I could help others ! I think I made a good decision and I am very excited for my future. Thank you Stephan and Kathy for that opportunity!

Interview Questions

• What were my career goals with the company?   1 Answer

Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors (Houston, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

Interview started off as a group interview and after the manager gave his schpiel, people were taken in individually. You were asked to dress professionally, but some people looked more casual than I would have dressed. You were taken in for individual interviews in the order you came.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Do you have any questions.   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Started with a one hour presentation about the company, with a group of people in a board room. Then after the presentation, they did individual interviews with people in the order that they arrived. People who were late to the presentation were sent home.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1-10 how interested are you in this opportunity?   Answer Question

Benefits Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clearwater, FL

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors (Clearwater, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

I was contacted via email and asked if I could attend and interview face to face on a specific date and time. Since I'm currently employed, I couldn't make it the day and time they had proposed at first. The day of the interview arrived, I got there and to my surprise it was a group interview and nowhere in the email it was specified that it was a sales position with a lot of cold calling. The information I was given prior to getting there was veery deceitful. I felt like I was completely wasting my time there, since I have no desire of working doing sales. Please be upfront and don't trick people into thinking something when in reality it is totally different.

Interview Questions

• We were requested to fill out 2 pages of questions. It was mostly leading to sales management   Answer Question

Licensed Agent/Applicant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors (Norcross, GA).

Interview

It was a group interview that lacked the interview experience. I was told to come in to discuss pay, benefits, and compensation. There is no pay, benefits, or compensation- it is commission only. It was a group setting which threw me off, because usually when a job request that you come in because they like your resume they are serious. My interview had no questions. We watched a powerpoint, they gave us a pitch and told us if we wanted to join to pay $92.00. They said that they would help us get licensed(they only help you submit the information). I had to call other Agents I know for help getting licensed. They never told us in the interview how expensive the License is, it can range from $400-$700. If you don't have any personal connections, buying leads is your best bet. Leads cost $250(shared with 3-5 agents)- $500(exclusive and direct phone line transfer). Overall, to start and be successful you'll need at least $900 because $650 offer is a risk. THEY LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING THEY TOLD ME VIA EMAIL AND OVER THE PHONE. WHEN I GOT TO THE INTERVIEW THE STUFF THEY TOLD ME PRIOR WAS ALL CONFIRMED TO BE A LIE. IT WASNT UNTIL I STARTED WORKING THAT I REALIZED THEY WERE NOT PROPER INSURANCE.

Interview Questions

• Do you want financial stability and to be your own boss?   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zanesville, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors (Zanesville, OH) in August 2017.

Interview

For the interview process, I was invited into an agent's office for a get-to-know-you type of meeting. It didn't feel like a typical interview. The agent did not have the basic questions that a normal interview would have and the office where the interview was held was not the office where I applied to work. I applied for a job with the company because the application online said that the job was in my city, but the agent made it sound like I would be working in his office, which was a 40 minute drive from my city.

Interview Questions

• What led you to pursue a career with our company?   1 Answer

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Drove almost two hours to the Quakertown, PA Office from where I live. To be pulled into a group interview where I was told I would have to pay for my license & everything else to be able to basically work here. I read the company reviews and they seemed great, but when I got there Staff was rude and making unprofessional jokes. All COMMISSION BASED Pay with NO HEALTH benefits. The man at the office who was doing the interview said this is not a job offer claiming he was joking. Well why waist people time and effort for a job that doesn't seem quite promising at all. Almost Everyone who came for the interview traveled far . I feel like this company is not for anyone who wants a real job with benefits. The only thing that may be good is that you can work from home.

"Administrative Assistant" Interview

Application

I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors in June 2017.

Interview

I was asked to come in for an interview (from a job board), and when I got there, it ended up being some group thing. A little out of the ordinary, but hey, I'll roll with it. Then there was a group presentation about the company. It took AN HOUR. I could have given all the same information in half that time—there was a lot of repetition, meandering, half-relevant personal stories and stories about the boss, etc.

And at the end, we got the "if you don't think this is for you, you're welcome to leave so that you don't waste our time or yours". Um, you already wasted my time. I felt too awkward to leave in the middle, and I was sticking it out because I actually did want an interview. But by the time the presentation was over and I realized that I'd have to wait for a dozen other people to interview before it ever got to me, I had to leave. I just don't have that kind of time.

If you're going in, then make sure that you have a lot of time on your hands in case it turns into an all-day experience.

Also, the ads they post seem a bit disingenuous. Both job titles he said they were interviewing for (in the presentation) had nothing to do with what the job posting I saw said. It's all sales, but for some reason the job title had nothing about sales listed?

The whole experience made me think that they were just trying to get a bunch of people in, take up their time, and then only keep the die-hards for interviewing. I don't have anything against the presentation approach in theory, but it was done poorly, I think. One, it shouldn't be that long unless you actually have that much information. Two, it's really off-putting to get there and be told that the point is to give you an idea of what the company does and you should feel free to leave at any time if it's not for you. I took time out of my day to come to your office, so the least you could do is not take up even more time to the point where I have to leave without even getting an interview. It left a sour taste in my mouth and I left feeling very unimpressed by the entire experience.

USHEALTH Advisors Response

Jun 27, 2017 – Sr. Vice President

We understand that our interview/orientation process may not fit with everyone's schedule. After years in this industry, we have found that it is the best approach to ensuring that each candidate is... More

Health Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors in July 2017.

Interview

Unfortunately this was a waste of time. Arrived to a group interview Pyramid Scheme. Video playing while we waited for a regional Manager.
    No health Benefits offered. Everyone is accepted so long as you want to join and pay the licensing fee. Personally this was not worth my time.