USHEALTH Advisors Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.9

1. Featured Interview

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors (Houston, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process was good they did a group presentation and explained the company. then after that was done the did an individual interview. Which I thought was great because you could get all you personal questions answered

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I was a team player, and if given the opportunity could I lead a team   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors (Memphis, TN) in February 2018.

Interview

come from presentation, then two interviews. then you sleep on it. and then you decide if you want to do it. then you come in sign up. and then you get to do a lot of training.

Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors in March 2016.

Interview

Very positive, there was no interview process really other than to see if youd be a good candidate to sell. If you are not doing well, it really is slow but when youre doing great its amazing.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors (Orlando, FL) in February 2013.

Interview

The Manager reviewed the compensation package as each product has a significant payout. She also reviewed bonuses that are obtainable by everyone, the benefits of being a captive agent with this company and the numerous awards available to all who apply themselves.

Anonymous Employee in East Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors (East Lansing, MI) in November 2013.

Interview

Meet in person, go over product and culture. Understand the professional skills needed. See products by sample app. Drug test and background check. Demonstrate knowledge and listening. Share your past employment, experience insights with jobs.

Interview Questions

• Are you licensed? Do you wish to help people?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors (West Palm Beach, FL) in March 2019.

Interview

When I walked in and it looked like a group interview so I was real turned off...turns out its was a company overview presentation that was extremely educational and helpful. They answered all of my questions and were extremely transparent with everything. I interviewed with a manager after one on one to see if I was a good fit for the company. I received a call the next day with an offer to contract and join the team.

Interview Questions

• If you were to make $3000-$5000 in one week what is the first thing you would do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors (Orlando, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

Brief questionnaire and background check. They wanted to know my sales experience and know if I was coachable. They wanted to make sure I was willing to commit to the hours.

Interview Questions

• Simple background questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors (Melbourne, FL) in June 2019.

Interview

Very personable friendly environment. Beautiful office and such kind staff. I had great conversation and felt very comfortable. Keith was so welcoming and encouraging. The advice he gave me alone was so valuable.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and set a date for an interview which turned out to be a webinar with five other interviewees. The recruiter was a sales manager and really boring. After he spoke about himself for 30 minutes, I cut the phone off.

There is no base salary so I wouldn't recommend wasting your time with the recruiters.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in April 2019.

Interview

It's a CALL CENTER
    Online application
    Email asking for an interview
    Someone reminds you with a text about the interview
    Interview is 10 people at a time
    Then broken up into single interviews
    It's a CALL CENTER, nothing more

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elgin, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors (Elgin, IL) in July 2014.

Interview

Seemed very sketchy. I received multiple emails from USHA telling me I was perfect for the interview. Then I sat in a conference room where the hiring guy gave us candidates a confusing presentation on what they did. I find it odd that the company has won all of these awards yet, I've never heard of them before. There were a bunch of framed posters on the wall of different vacation spots, in which he proceeded to tell us we get vacations totally paid for blah blah blah. If you're picked, they take you to an empty office and tell you "this could be your office." then they want you to pay $100 to get your insurance license. I'm sorry... if a company wants you, then they pay for the license not you. Just didn't feel right.

Interview Questions

• That's the other strange part, the only thing asked was, why do you think you are a good fit for this position. In which I gave a totally generic answer, and ooop you're hired.   Answer Question

Seemed totally sketchy and weird. If you look around only a few people fill up the cubical space, they look like the most depressed group of people I've ever seen.

USHEALTH Advisors Response

Nov 13, 2018 – Sr. Vice President

Thank you for your comments. It appears you feel we could have done a better job with the interview process...and from your description of the experience, I can certainly understand your point of... More