USHEALTH Advisors Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 229 of over 229 interviews

Other8%
1.9
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Pete, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors (Saint Pete, FL) in Apr 2022

Interview

Group presentation. Then break off into 1 on 1. If successful you make it to second interview. This is a sales job, you’re degree has no bearing whatsoever. Out of my group of 15 I was hands down the most unqualified applicant on paper, no degree etc.. I was only 1 of 3 that made it to second interview. Be honest.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever made a 6 figure income before?
    1 Answer

USHEALTH Advisors

Application

I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors

Interview

They have you interview and see who else is interviewing. They give a presentation at first and then you talk one on one. it was intimidating I think that they had you interview with others for this reason

USHEALTH Advisors

Application

I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors

Interview

Friendly, community and family vibe. Everyone was open and welcoming. The process was fully transparent and everyone seemed genuinely happy. Diverse staff in terms of ethnicity, age and background. Everyone was so nice. And its not like 40 people could have known that an interviewee would be walked around and introduced to that many people, so it had to be genuine. And everyone was genuine. I'm seriously considering

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors (Tampa, FL) in Mar 2022

Interview

Started at a weird group presentation where they showed everyone’s paychecks. It felt very much like a scam. Then we were individually interviewed and not a word was mentioned for the position I actually applied for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

USHEALTH Advisors

Application

I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors

Interview

The interview process was phenomenal everything was so descriptive and informative. I love the work culture and work ethic that everyone has you must be able to put in long hours in order to see anything in return.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

USHEALTH Advisors

Application

I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors

Interview

Intense, they try really hard to sell you on this job. They tell you about how people are making six figures in their first year. They did not specify that it was commission-only, I only found out later after doing my own research.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

USHEALTH Advisors

Application

I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors

Interview

I got there thinking it was just a one on one but it was a Group setting then broke off into one on one. They were high energy the whole time.

Interview Questions
  • Basically if you can be apart of a team and strive to be better.

USHEALTH Advisors

Application

I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors

Interview

The interview process was very easy - it’s more of a demonstration. They hire anyone with a license. They show peoples’ paychecks, etc. and go over the products they sell. It’s all very appealing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors (Nashville, TN) in Jan 2022

Interview

Was initially a group orientation type of introduction explaining the companies purpose and products and services it provides. Then broke off into individual interviews, asked simple questions and explained the licensing process as well as cost.

Interview Questions
  • On a scale of 1-5, if we gave you all the training how ready would you be on succeeding in the field?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors (Dallas, TX) in Jan 2022

Interview

The company advertised under the name AIBC For an account management role. When I arrived for my interview there was a person directing us to an office under a different company name known as US Advisors. They attempt to get you to sign up invest in a health insurance agents license that includes monthly fees and has nothing to do with the job that they posted. Complete waste of time do not go unless you’re willing to give up money upfront.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have a license to sell insurance?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 229 Interviews

USHEALTH Advisors Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at USHEALTH Advisors as 51.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 1.87 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Sales and Insurance Agent rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Insurance Sales Agent and Sales Representative roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at USHEALTH Advisors takes an average of 6 days when considering 228 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Insurance Sales Agent had the quickest hiring process (on average 3 days), whereas Insurance Agent roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 5 days).

Common stages of the interview process at USHEALTH Advisors according to 228 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 21.13%