USHEALTH Advisors Interview Questions

Updated Feb 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at USHEALTH Advisors

1.9
HardAverageEasy
Found 195 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors (United States)

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy. First we did a zoom "interview" which was really just a small group of us introducing ourselves and the regional manager talking about the company. The follow up phone call was 30 seconds and was just scheduling an in-person. In-person interview was quick and painless. Not as many in depth questions as other interviews I've been on.

Interview Questions
  • Are you willing to work through the evenings?
    1 Answer
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors (United States)

Interview

I didn’t even get to the interview. I applied and heard from them by text two weeks later. The next time slot was at 12 o’clock the next day for 45 minutes, so I selected that one. I’m currently employed at another company so I was just going to do the interview on my lunch break. The instructions that they emailed me that morning indicated that they were going to briefly go over the company and the position and then after that we would split up for private interviews. I log onto the group zoom meeting and 40 minutes later she was still going on and on about how we can become millionaires if we work hard enough. I hadn’t even gotten an invite yet for the actual interview. After almost 45 minutes of listening to her talk about money, I hadn’t been asked a single question. I eventually just logged off the call. What a waste of time. Please be upfront about how involved the lecture is and how much time it will actually take so people know what to expect.

Interview Questions
USHEALTH Advisors
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors (United States)

Interview

Group presentation, the managing director spent the whole time telling us how much money you could make there. Even displayed giant checks with his quarterly bonuses. It was very ostentatious.

Interview Questions
USHEALTH Advisors
Anonymous Employee in Tupelo, MS
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors (Tupelo, MS) in Feb 2021

Interview

It wasn’t much of an interview you have to talk about yourself but it was almost instant that they gave me a job. I will say it wasn’t until after I accepted that they told me it was only going to be commission with no baseline pay.

Interview Questions
  • How I could help the business grow
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors (United States)

Interview

They did a group presentation that was very informative and transparent about the potential earnings and what bonuses and residual income are available. We then broke off into one on one interviews.

Interview Questions
USHEALTH Advisors
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors (United States)

Interview

The interviewer thoroughly went over the products and process of the company and gave a welcoming feel. Their explanation of salary, benefits, and the company's goals were clear and concise.

Interview Questions
  • About my personal goals and what I'm looking for in a job.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors (United States)

Interview

Group Interview and basically just instruction. Not much personal feeling there at all. People were very disrespectful as well. Overall wasnt a great experience. Im finishing this to get to 30 words

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors (United States) in Jan 2021

Interview

About 30 of us sat in room while two people came and told us how you can “totally” make six figures if you put the work in. After that, we split up into 1 on 1 interviews with random sale agents. They ask some very basic questions that are extremely easy to answer. They quickly called me after the interview and offered me a follow up interview. In my follow up interview, a second person also interviewing for a job was there. Again they continued to push “ make 6 figures” over and over and over and over again. Every other thing they said was followed by a picture of someone’s check and how it could us making that. Then the fun stuff came up. You will be an independent contractor, okay no problem there. You will have to PAY them $95 a month to use their lead system. Oh yeah and that doesn’t unlock the whole lead system, you have to pay for each state you unlock. The leads are low quality, and are not anticipating your call. You have to get licensed of course, which is fine, but they direct you to use their coupon code to save money which I’m sure gives them a kick back from the licensing company. You must have your own phone and computer, you must buy all equipment yourself, you are an independent contractor after all. All this being told while they flash big checks in front of you every minute. They also say you get the privilege of training videos from the one and only Jordan belfort , the wolf of wallsteeet. The man who is a known con artist that refuses to pay restitution to his VICTIMS. They want so badly to be him, it’s pretty sad to idolize that garbage human.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have enough money saved to possibly go a few weeks without making much of anything.
Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC
Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors (Greensboro, NC) in Jan 2021

Interview

It was a smooth and simple process. I left very comfortable with everyone. The office space was very professional and seems like a great place to come and grow your business.

Interview Questions
  • The most important question is WHY would you want to start a career like this?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors (United States)

Interview

There are 2 rounds. One in which the presentation is given to a group and second one-one interviews. These are not like normal interviews. It's you asking more questions about the job/organization/benefits

Interview Questions
  • How much commitment can you give to this organization and position?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 195