USHEALTH Advisors Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

1. Featured Interview

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors (Houston, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process was good they did a group presentation and explained the company. then after that was done the did an individual interview. Which I thought was great because you could get all you personal questions answered

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I was a team player, and if given the opportunity could I lead a team   1 Answer

Writing Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Park, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors (Cedar Park, TX).

Interview

About 20 people at a time are called in for an interview. It's about an hour of everyone listening to a presentation then being called back one by one for +-3 minute face to face interview.

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors.

Interview

I applied on indeed and received a request for an interview, I replied via email and was advised I would need to have a phone chat before meeting in person. I began researching the company stated and found zip. Only an office in business for 2 years with 2 employees.
    SDC health, on the bottom of the email lists USHealth advisors. I made several calls back and forth finally realized I was contacting a cell phone. Again, hmmm. spoke with rep who stated they were unaware where I lived and promptly stated I would need to see another office closer to home. Again... hmmm . I asked what company exactly this was the rep stated USHealth, when I began to ask further questions, the rep stated they had no reception and pretended to not be able to hear me.
    I received a text shortly after stating they tried to call me back yet couldn't get through,
    Again..... um? This company seems to be company that has affiliates specializing in selling the art of sales. I'm posting this here on this site in as much this is the company identified.

Sales/Sales Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors (Schaumburg, IL).

Interview

It was really awkward walking in because it felt like I had walked in through the back door. There was no front desk - just cubicals with people on the phone. Most of which were empty. Finally poking my head into an office, I found who I was supposed to interview with.
    The rest of the actual interview was easy because he did most of the talking. This is a job that really focuses on how much money you are going to make and that is seriously all anyone will talk about.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors (Orlando, FL).

Interview

It was a group interview. The woman talked to us in a conference room for 50 straight minutes, mostly just bragging about the company. She explained that she didn't even have the health insurance she was selling because the company "obviously doesn't accept pregnant women." Then a man called me into his office and just kept staring at me like he had asked me a question even though he hadn't.
    If you get the job they do not pay you for training, the position is entirely commission-based, and you have to spend $300 up front to get a license.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors.

Interview

At first, I was a little annoyed by what I thought was a group interview... But I kept in good spirits about it. Turned out that it was not a group interview, but that the group was interviewing them. This position is not for most people and if it's not for you, then why waste each others time. They did a pretty thorough job of explaining how the company worked and who was right for the company. After that, I spent some time with the GM and had a fantastic conversation. I actually took this job over a very high paying salaried position somewhere else.

You do have to pay for your license, but they paid way more for other things than that and you get the license within a few weeks of starting.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elgin, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors (Elgin, IL) in May 2018.

Interview

Myself and four others sat in a conference room as we were given a presentation about the company by the Field Training Manager, after which we were all pulled aside for 1 on 1 interviews. They briefly asked about work history and my management experience, pointed out that my current job in reception would mean I'm good on the phone, and deemed that speaking "Spanglish" would make me, and I quote "...pardon my language, but an assload of money." which is pretty nice. At the end, I was invited to join the team, however the payment for the background check was due upfront before any contract could be signed. I'm glad I didn't have $100 on me and was given a few days to sort that out, as that gave me a chance to go home and read a little more about te company now that I know how they sell themselves.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask many questions aside from touching a bit on my management background. They primarily just kept pushing how you could make a LOT of money in this job if you put in the work.   Answer Question

Benefits Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors (East Tulsa, OK) in May 2018.

Interview

Phone interviewer gave as little detail as possible when I asked for more information. Ad showed $40K salary plus comm. Group presentation. This is a commission based predatory insurance company hoping to talk you into selling their products for free.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors (Fort Myers, FL) in May 2018.

Interview

First they showed us a short presentation about the company which was very vague. Then if you were interested, they did a 1:1 interview. I was called for a second interview. I have many questions.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1-10, how interested was I in this position?   1 Answer

Call Center Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Williamsville, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors (Williamsville, NY) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied for a call center supervisor role. When I arrived I got a vague pitch from a man who insulted the williamsville NY population repeatedly and then spoke about the hundreds of thousands of dollars his employees made. Keep in mind this was in a small office suite that couldnt have been more than 1500 sq ft. After that they pulled folks into one on one interviews where they will prompt you to pay 400$ for a liscense for a comission only gig. There was no supervisor position available. I also asked other people in the room what they applied for and it was a variety of position titles. This company is a sham and should be chased out of town fot scamming people.

Interview Questions

• This company is trying to scam you   1 Answer

Call Center Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors (Saint Petersburg, FL) in April 2018.

Interview

Very deceiving... I should of looked at Glassdoor like I normally do but I didn't for this one...

I found the "Call Center Supervisor" posting and applied via LinkedIn. I was asked to come in to interview in a St. Pete, FL location. However, this was not a Call Center Supervisor position. It was for sales and commission position. There was a group interview and then a one on one interview. The company sounds promising but the way they get you in the door is a very poor way of doing so.