USHEALTH Advisors Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

1. Featured Interview

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors (Houston, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process was good they did a group presentation and explained the company. then after that was done the did an individual interview. Which I thought was great because you could get all you personal questions answered

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I was a team player, and if given the opportunity could I lead a team   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors.

Interview

They reached out to me for over a year, and finally relented. Best decision of my life. Came in to a meeting of about 10 people. Spoke to Jay, and came back another time to speak to Teaira. Instantly felt comfortable. The moment Jay focused on our commitment to helping other people everyday I was hooked. They mean it.

Entry Level Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tyler, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors (Tyler, TX) in February 2018.

Interview

The interview process is very misleading when scheduled and the entire process was completely unprofessional. A girl who was interviewing some of the 15 people who were in the group was wearing a PROM DRESS.

Interview Questions

• How would you rate yourself from 1 to 10 in sales ability?   Answer Question

Licensed Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors.

Interview

The preliminary interview is group interview. The divisional manager starts with a video on the company following an explanation of the position and the numerous benefits. Afterwards a one on one is done.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work harder for yourself than someone else?   1 Answer

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors (Fort Worth, TX) in January 2018.

Interview

They have interviews in a group setting then one on one. They only hire by what you look like. Worst experience in my life. You can be qualified but if You dont look like you belong in their setting you will not be hired.

Interview Questions

• Can we afford to buy insurance license?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sanford, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors (Sanford, FL) in December 2017.

Interview

First you have to assist to a presentation, and then you have a one-on-one brief interview. Staff is very kind, and ready to answer every inquiry you have. You have a training period in order to get your license and after that you start working with them.

Sales Advisor - Full Time Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors (Lubbock, TX).

Interview

Good interview with a lot of information about the history of the company and the people who work there. He didn’t try and hide the fact that it is hard work and long hours if you want to succeed. I have been in finance for 20+ years and I wanted a career where I could help others ! I think I made a good decision and I am very excited for my future. Thank you Stephan and Kathy for that opportunity!

Interview Questions

• What were my career goals with the company?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Started with a one hour presentation about the company, with a group of people in a board room. Then after the presentation, they did individual interviews with people in the order that they arrived. People who were late to the presentation were sent home.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1-10 how interested are you in this opportunity?   Answer Question

Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors (Houston, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

Interview started off as a group interview and after the manager gave his schpiel, people were taken in individually. You were asked to dress professionally, but some people looked more casual than I would have dressed. You were taken in for individual interviews in the order you came.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Do you have any questions.   1 Answer

Benefits Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clearwater, FL

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors (Clearwater, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

I was contacted via email and asked if I could attend and interview face to face on a specific date and time. Since I'm currently employed, I couldn't make it the day and time they had proposed at first. The day of the interview arrived, I got there and to my surprise it was a group interview and nowhere in the email it was specified that it was a sales position with a lot of cold calling. The information I was given prior to getting there was veery deceitful. I felt like I was completely wasting my time there, since I have no desire of working doing sales. Please be upfront and don't trick people into thinking something when in reality it is totally different.

Interview Questions

• We were requested to fill out 2 pages of questions. It was mostly leading to sales management   Answer Question