USHEALTH Advisors Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

1. Featured Interview

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors (Houston, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process was good they did a group presentation and explained the company. then after that was done the did an individual interview. Which I thought was great because you could get all you personal questions answered

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I was a team player, and if given the opportunity could I lead a team   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in East Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors (East Lansing, MI) in November 2013.

Interview

Meet in person, go over product and culture. Understand the professional skills needed. See products by sample app. Drug test and background check. Demonstrate knowledge and listening. Share your past employment, experience insights with jobs.

Interview Questions

• Are you licensed? Do you wish to help people?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors (Orlando, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

Our interviewer in Orlando downtown office was wonderful. The gentleman who gave an overall of the company was transparent, told me what was hard about this career and what was great. He was very detailed in both the good and bad, which I appreciated. I could tell he loves the company he represents, and again, was upfront about everything. I liked that.

Interview Questions

• In the follow up interview, he asked me what I was like when I was having a bad moment, or a bad day. And then he really listened. I like that. He asked me the other ordinary questions too, like what do I want to make, my work ethic, my desires for life, etc.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors (Orlando, FL) in February 2013.

Interview

The Manager reviewed the compensation package as each product has a significant payout. She also reviewed bonuses that are obtainable by everyone, the benefits of being a captive agent with this company and the numerous awards available to all who apply themselves.

Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors in March 2016.

Interview

Very positive, there was no interview process really other than to see if youd be a good candidate to sell. If you are not doing well, it really is slow but when youre doing great its amazing.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and set a date for an interview which turned out to be a webinar with five other interviewees. The recruiter was a sales manager and really boring. After he spoke about himself for 30 minutes, I cut the phone off.

There is no base salary so I wouldn't recommend wasting your time with the recruiters.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elgin, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors (Elgin, IL) in July 2014.

Interview

Seemed very sketchy. I received multiple emails from USHA telling me I was perfect for the interview. Then I sat in a conference room where the hiring guy gave us candidates a confusing presentation on what they did. I find it odd that the company has won all of these awards yet, I've never heard of them before. There were a bunch of framed posters on the wall of different vacation spots, in which he proceeded to tell us we get vacations totally paid for blah blah blah. If you're picked, they take you to an empty office and tell you "this could be your office." then they want you to pay $100 to get your insurance license. I'm sorry... if a company wants you, then they pay for the license not you. Just didn't feel right.

Interview Questions

• That's the other strange part, the only thing asked was, why do you think you are a good fit for this position. In which I gave a totally generic answer, and ooop you're hired.   Answer Question

Seemed totally sketchy and weird. If you look around only a few people fill up the cubical space, they look like the most depressed group of people I've ever seen.

Adviser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Panama City Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors (Panama City Beach, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

Got a call a few days ago, was told there would be a Webinar to attend and to expect am email with further instructions. I logged into the portal my email told me to, so to attend the Webinar, was instructed from there to call the number listed. When I called, it basically was a phone conference with leaders of the company and a way for everyone to check in and all hear the leaders speak while watching the presentation, Completely impressive. We were all then instructed to call the leader who sent us the email and phone number. I called Nathan Williams, really nice and easy to speak with for an interview, ended up speaking about what my drive was and about the company, he said he thought I would be perfect for the position and they would like to have me join them. I only hope I can join them at a little bit later date, because I was in love with this company and their goals.

Interview Questions

• What was most important to me   1 Answer

I only decline because of timing, I really need to have a job as an employee to make earnings, right now. To get to where I want to be, and THEN I can join them. I had to think logically for me and my family. I truly have a passion to be a part of this company, so I hope I can get another offer, if I come to them at a little later date. What they stand for I think is great and I believe in it strongly.

Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors (Houston, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

Interview started off as a group interview and after the manager gave his schpiel, people were taken in individually. You were asked to dress professionally, but some people looked more casual than I would have dressed. You were taken in for individual interviews in the order you came.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Do you have any questions.   1 Answer

Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors.

Interview

Friendly, inviting, ad an overall family feel. Asked personal questions along with career goals. Wanted to make sure you were self motivated and weren't afraid to get out there.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to make calls or do personal networking events? (By making calls, you were calling people who already asked for information. No cold calling.)   2 Answers

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Drove almost two hours to the Quakertown, PA Office from where I live. To be pulled into a group interview where I was told I would have to pay for my license & everything else to be able to basically work here. I read the company reviews and they seemed great, but when I got there Staff was rude and making unprofessional jokes. All COMMISSION BASED Pay with NO HEALTH benefits. The man at the office who was doing the interview said this is not a job offer claiming he was joking. Well why waist people time and effort for a job that doesn't seem quite promising at all. Almost Everyone who came for the interview traveled far . I feel like this company is not for anyone who wants a real job with benefits. The only thing that may be good is that you can work from home.