USIC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 28, 2017

2.1

1. Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at USIC (Lancaster, WI) in March 2015.

Interview

I was asked about my previous employment and experience and how my experience would apply and help with this job. I was also asked why I shouldn't be hired for the job which is kind of a touch question but can reveal something about the interviewee. We talked about future personal goals and what kind of time length of employment I was looking for.

Interview Questions

• Why shouldn't I hire you for this job?   5 Answers

Utility Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at USIC.

Interview

It went smoothly. Basic questions will ask why shouldn't I hire you question. Be prepared. Ran roughly 30 mins. It was a comftable interview. Just answer basic questions. Must know some computer skills to work there

Anonymous Employee in Bridgeport, CT

Interview

I went to a job fair in Connecticut. I filled out an application, and from there I met with a man who really didn't say to much. He reviewed my application and hired me on the spot

Interview Questions

• No questions asked other than do I know what the company and what the position entails.   Answer Question

Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at USIC.

Interview

Not very lengthy. Normal interview questions. Still haven't heard back. Been 2mths. Called several times at office said they would get back but never did. Sent email to corporate asking about interview they are investigating it.

Interview Questions

• If I liked working outdoors   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Golden, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at USIC (Golden, CO) in March 2017.

Interview

First interview was a formality, awaiting second ride along interview. Does anyone know about the drug test procedure? What kind of test & how intense? Urine test or saliva test? Please help, need to know...

Interview Questions

• Marijuana is legal in Colorado but not allowed with USIC employment.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at USIC (Marietta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Sit down with a senior tech or supervisor. They'll go over your resume and ask questions based on resume. Real laid back interview. Just answer questions with all honesty

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at USIC (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

SAT in front of two HR and the interview was professional. Both ask challenging but hour questions. Luckily I had an answer for every question. I answer they're question in a way that would prevent them from coming back with extra based upon the subject.

Locator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lombard, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at USIC (Lombard, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very short, I filled out an online application then I was asked to come in Via Email to their office within 2 weeks of applying online. I was skeptical they would even call me for an interview because I have never held a job in any such related field to utilities locating. The lady who was interviewing me seemed surprised that I knew the information about the company which I basically looked at youtube because I wanted to impress them and show my interest.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our company ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at USIC (Lafayette, IN) in January 2017.

Interview

received an email with a date and time to meet up at a starbucks for an interview. drove over an hour to get there, and talked about the job and the different opportunity they offer. Overall i felt really confidant that i had the job. i was even told that i would get a call about a week later to set up a ride along, and that training class would start at the end of february. As of now, its a day after i was supposed to get the call and ive still heard nothing. Ive sent an email to the company asking if they know anything about this, but i have yet to receive a response. My optimism about securing the job position is slowly fading.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at USIC.

Interview

Really laid back had a chance to learn the companies values and what they are really looking for. They were up front and honest which is not a easy thing to fund these days

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work overtime.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Richfield, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at USIC (Richfield, OH) in June 2016.

Interview

I was contacted withing a week of applying. You go to the main shop and do a 20 to 30 minute interview. There is a small panel of supervisors from surrounding regions who ask you relatively simple questions. Overall a very easy process other than the drive.

Interview Questions

• Any experience with locating equipment?   1 Answer