USM Business Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

USM Business Systems Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at USM Business Systems

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at USM Business Systems.

Interview

Not a big deal if you have masters degree from an accredited US university. Easy to get in the company but you have to work hard enough to get a project at clients place.

Training Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at USM Business Systems.

Interview

Recruitment provide opportunities to departments such as aligning staff skill sets to initiatives and goals and planning for departmental and individual growth. Although there is work involved in the hiring process, proper planning and evaluation of the need will lead to hiring the right person for the role and team.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at USM Business Systems (Chantilly, VA) in June 2012.

Interview

nothing just go walk into the their office

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at USM Business Systems in October 2011.

Interview

The interview was an initial phone interview, followed by a in person interview with the team including the SVP and 2 BDMs. The interview went well and an offer was extended the next day.

Everyone was very nice and personable upon walking in the office.

Interview Questions

• What are the biggest problems that candidates have in the job market today?   Answer Question