USM Business Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 23, 2017

1.6

Junior Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at USM Business Systems (Chantilly, VA) in July 2017.

Interview

It took days since they were hiring immediately when I began the process. First, it was a Skype/GoTo Meeting interview with the Operations Head. The next day, I interviewed with one of the business developers managers. The day after that, I was interviewed by the VP of Business Development and the Chief Operations Officer. I got an offer shortly afterward.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at USM Business Systems (Plano, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied on Indeed, then was contacted by phone by a corporate recruiter who asked about my current job situation, asked why I’m interested in recruiting then explained what USM does & the position duties. A few hours later an in-person interview was scheduled with one of the managers for a few days later. Upon arriving was greeted by the corporate recruiter & given a tour then passed to the interviewer. The demeanor of the interviewer was very stern, emotionless & dry. Anyhow, was then moved on to do a phone interview with the hiring manager over the recruiting program. The phone interview was brief, casual & to the point. She seemed very excited & interested in starting the program & possibly bringing me on board. Her demeanor was the exact opposite of the first interviewer & she made you excited about the opportunity. About a week later, an offer was emailed over.

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at USM Business Systems (Dallas, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Very rushed. They want you to interview on your time and not yours. Would drill you on your employment tenure instead of giving you the opportunity to interview them as a candidate should.

Interview Questions

• Will drill you on your employment history instead of talking to you about the company.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at USM Business Systems.

Interview

Not a big deal if you have masters degree from an accredited US university. Easy to get in the company but you have to work hard enough to get a project at clients place.

Training Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at USM Business Systems.

Interview

Recruitment provide opportunities to departments such as aligning staff skill sets to initiatives and goals and planning for departmental and individual growth. Although there is work involved in the hiring process, proper planning and evaluation of the need will lead to hiring the right person for the role and team.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at USM Business Systems (Chantilly, VA) in June 2012.

Interview

nothing just go walk into the their office

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at USM Business Systems in October 2011.

Interview

The interview was an initial phone interview, followed by a in person interview with the team including the SVP and 2 BDMs. The interview went well and an offer was extended the next day.

Everyone was very nice and personable upon walking in the office.

Interview Questions

• What are the biggest problems that candidates have in the job market today?   Answer Question