UVA Health Services Foundation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UVA Health Services Foundation Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at UVA Health Services Foundation

Administrative Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UVA Health Services Foundation (Charlottesville, VA) in November 2010.

Interview

Initial phone interview lasted approx. 30 minutes and lead to an in person interview approximately a week later. This interview was with a panel of 2 or three persons at a time. This was followed by additional 1:1 interviews and subsequent job offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary negotiation, start date and hours were negotiable. Advice to others - start high on salary because it can take years to get a salary increase.

Financial Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at UVA Health Services Foundation (Charlottesville, VA) in January 2010.

Interview

Just one interview with several people. One is your prospective new manager, two supervisors, and one peer. The longer the interview the better you are doing. Basic, regular interview questions. Pretty relaxed setting other than having several people in there with you. They didn't tell me their titles so i was not sure who I should look at the most.

Interview Questions