Ultradent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ultradent Interview Questions

2.8

Territory Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Ultradent.

Interview

Very short phone interview with HR, then an in-person interview with a regional manager, plus another person in the room. They asked questions, and then talked about the history of the company, and why it's such a great company to work for. They spent more time talking about their company than asking me questions.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ultradent (South Jordan, UT) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received a call from a recruiter and doing an initial phone screening with them. The recruiter then emailed me some scenario based assessments to complete online. Then did a phone interview with the recruiter and another admin from Ultradent. Advanced to a group in-person interview. Everyone was very friendly and wanted to get to know me personally, and not just superficial interview questions.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ultradent (Detroit, MI) in April 2015.

Interview

Very friendly, personable interviewers. They asked the important questions, and were very receptive to answering mine. Be prepared by researching this company online and know their portfolio of products. Provided a great overview of the position and what is required of you should you be offered the position.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Ultradent products?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ultradent (South Jordan, UT) in April 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by my potential boss, and his boss. They asked me questions about my schooling and things I was learning there. They asked me what I wanted in a job. We discussed my prior work experience and how it would prepare me for this job.

Territory Sales Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ultradent (Tampa, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

Started with a phone interview with HR following applying directly on the Ultradent website. I was selected for an in person interview which was performed by the regional sales director in the lobby of a hotel in which the position would have been located. They only have offices in Utah, and the position was going to be in Florida.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you were able to over a challenge to make a sale?   Answer Question

Production Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ultradent (South Jordan, UT) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied for the job on Thursday and was called in for an interview on Tuesday. Good response time. It was a group interview which is always a little intimidating. they were very professional ask basic questions about your background your understanding of machine processes. Like GMPs and SOP. Over all the process was good and they

Interview Questions

• Basic knowledge of production equipment and understanding of GMPS and SOP.   1 Answer

Formultaions Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ultradent (South Jordan, UT) in March 2015.

Interview

had me come in and sit with Two people and they would ask me Questions. then I had to wait for there next hiring date and then had to do a drug Test and had to wait for my background check. then had to read the company Standard Procedures.

Interview Questions

• They had ask me how well I work with others or by myself, What I would do if I had a problem with someone.   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ultradent (South Jordan, UT) in November 2014.

Interview

I applied online over the weekend for two different admin positions and received an email on Monday asking me to complete four online assessments regarding business etiquette, proofreading, following instructions, and one other. This required about one hour. The next day, I received a call to schedule an interview, which was held a day or two afterwards. I was interviewed jointly by two people: their in-house recruiter via the phone (she works remotely) and an administrative assistant. A few days later, I interviewed with the two hiring managers in separate meetings. I interviewed the next day with a third manager (one of the positions supports two people), and received an offer two days later. I went in for new-hire paperwork and drug testing the next Monday, and started the following week.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a manager who didn't track upcoming deadlines and then came to you with an emergency that would require extensive labor over the next few days to deliver the project (in their example, next year's budget) on time?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered a very competitive salary up front. I had pushed for this information early in the process and emphasized my years of experience. They said they "were willing to pay to get the right person." I accepted the offered salary.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ultradent (South Jordan, UT).

Interview

Found the job posting on the company site and had to fill out the required information. I received a call from the recruiting member that set up interviews and answered initial questions for me. She was very professional and very kind as well. The first interview was with the manager of the department and it was a 1:1 where he asked me questions, looked through my portfolio, and answered my questions. He tasked me with a skills test in the professional field that I was interviewing for and to bring back the results for a group interview. The interviewer was very kind and personable. Very interested and engaged in the interview. I came back for a group interview with many of the others in the department I would be working. I showed them my portfolio, the piece I had worked on, answered questions, and was able to ask my own questions. After that they let me know what would happen from then and when I would hear from them. They kept in contact throughout the entire process and let me know what to expect. I then received an offer from the manager, and after discussion I accepted employment. I had to fill out paperwork and get a drug test as well.

Interview Questions

• "Describe yourself in one word" was probably the hardest and most unexpected   1 Answer

Negotiation

I had asked for some negotiation, and the recruiter had already gone to bat for me on the issues that I wanted to see. They did also work with me on the time I needed to be hired.

Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ultradent (South Jordan, UT) in November 2013.

Interview

Called me to come in. Meet with the design team. Went over my portfolio. Was given a design to complete at home and submit it. Heard back a few weeks later that I'd been given the job