Ultradent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 2, 2017

2.9

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ultradent (Raleigh, NC) in July 2017.

Interview

The recruiter contacted me and conducted a phone interview. She asked questions like, why Ultradent and why sales? She explained the job and territory and scheduled a phone interview with the hiring manager. The hiring manager asked me questions about selling. He asked me to sell him a product. Two days later I received a call letting me know I did not get a face to face interview.

Market Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ultradent (South Jordan, UT) in July 2017.

Interview

Really positive experience despite no offer. Interviewer was really positive and respectful. Open about working on improving the marketing department. I botched part of the interview in person, but he was still really respectful and did not end the interview early even though we both knew he was not going to offer me the position. Originally reached out to me over email, then phone interview, then in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1-5, what is your confidence in your ability to create a market research project?   Answer Question
    • Are you the "stats guy" or the "strategy guy?"   1 Answer
    • Typical behavioral interview questions   Answer Question
    • Asked me to complete a short project using Excel   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ultradent (South Jordan, UT).

Interview

First was with the hiring manager then it was a panel. They asked a lot of questions about Project Management and how to encourage a project team and how to handle issues.

Calibration Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ultradent (South Jordan, UT) in August 2016.

Interview

Standard interview process for me. I have sat in on another that was a little different, we as employees where allowed to ask our future manager questions. they will also do phone interviews to thin out possible candidates.

Interview Questions

• Do i know how to read blue prints   1 Answer

Territory Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Ultradent.

Interview

Very short phone interview with HR, then an in-person interview with a regional manager, plus another person in the room. They asked questions, and then talked about the history of the company, and why it's such a great company to work for. They spent more time talking about their company than asking me questions.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ultradent (South Jordan, UT) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received a call from a recruiter and doing an initial phone screening with them. The recruiter then emailed me some scenario based assessments to complete online. Then did a phone interview with the recruiter and another admin from Ultradent. Advanced to a group in-person interview. Everyone was very friendly and wanted to get to know me personally, and not just superficial interview questions.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ultradent (Detroit, MI) in April 2015.

Interview

Very friendly, personable interviewers. They asked the important questions, and were very receptive to answering mine. Be prepared by researching this company online and know their portfolio of products. Provided a great overview of the position and what is required of you should you be offered the position.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Ultradent products?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ultradent (South Jordan, UT) in April 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by my potential boss, and his boss. They asked me questions about my schooling and things I was learning there. They asked me what I wanted in a job. We discussed my prior work experience and how it would prepare me for this job.

Territory Sales Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ultradent (Tampa, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

Started with a phone interview with HR following applying directly on the Ultradent website. I was selected for an in person interview which was performed by the regional sales director in the lobby of a hotel in which the position would have been located. They only have offices in Utah, and the position was going to be in Florida.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you were able to over a challenge to make a sale?   Answer Question

Formultaions Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ultradent (South Jordan, UT) in March 2015.

Interview

had me come in and sit with Two people and they would ask me Questions. then I had to wait for there next hiring date and then had to do a drug Test and had to wait for my background check. then had to read the company Standard Procedures.

Interview Questions

• They had ask me how well I work with others or by myself, What I would do if I had a problem with someone.   1 Answer