Ultramain Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 21, 2017

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ultramain Systems

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ultramain Systems.

Interview

Onsite interview led by two interviewers. They asked basic java and OOP conceptual questions like difference between abstract class and interface, method overloading and method overriding, The last question was structuring a bank account class on the white board.

Software Tester Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ultramain Systems.

Interview

The interview process involved a test prior to the interview and then the interview right after if the score of the test was high enough. The interview was very basic and did not involve in depth questions related to software or interest or experience in testing.

Interview Questions

• Was asked to look at a screenshot and point out anythong I found wrong. From spelling to font size etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The job was offered and accepted.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

quite short and manageable

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ultramain Systems (Albuquerque, NM) in April 2012.

Interview

I first interviewed for an internship and it was a good process. Typical phone interview with questions on why I want the job and what i'm looking for. Then an in person interview with four different managers from the Vice president, individual from human resources, and two direct managers.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ultramain Systems (Coimbatore (India)).

Interview

Interview was pretty straight forward and they had a written test for aptitude and technical details. Post that, they conducted an in person interview. Thsi ran very smooth and on the same day.

Java Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ultramain Systems (Coimbatore (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

1st round was phone interview asked on basics of spring, web service, hibernate etc..

2nd round was written test, concepts of java with mostly on access modifier and overriding.

Learn about UML?class diagram, sequence diagram, collaboration, activity, state diagrams

3rd round was face to face interview which had question related to my experi ence

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ultramain Systems (Coimbatore (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

Had an initial level telephonic interview and then called onsite for next level of interview. Then there was a technical written test followed by a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• What are the uses of JBoss server apart from deployment purpose.   Answer Question