Unicom Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Unicom Interview Questions

1.2

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alsip, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unicom (Alsip, IL) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview process for the most part was easy. Average interview questions were asked and they were very interested in my personal life and what I may have going on outside of work and I found this to be a bit nosy. Total of 3 interviews with the first interview via phone or skype.

Interview Questions

• what is one of your weaknesses?   1 Answer

Telecommunications Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Unicom (Birmingham, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

Misleading interview- information I was told was completely different from when I started the job. It was very easy .. In fact it was too easy! It's like they're hiring anyone and everyone. Wasn't asked any questions, minus the simple tell me a little about yourself. I spent 30 minutes listening to the person ramble on about the amazing benefits working for them .. HA HA HA HA

Telesales Agent Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Unicom in January 2016.

Interview

Easy they hire everyone. No questions asked apart from tell me why you want a job. They mislead you on potential earnings when you ask a pressing question you're given the 'wait and see' response.

Sales Manchester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unicom (Manchester, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

Was lie too in the interview. They will say anything to get you to work for them. I left a good job to work for this cowboy company. They are so desperate for people to work for them.

Interview Questions

• About my experience but they lie in the interview about the job role that offered. Also you have to keeping asking for a copy contract as they do not like to supply a copy of the contract to new employees.   1 Answer
    • Just stay away from this company.   1 Answer