Unified Health Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Unified Health Services

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unified Health Services (Memphis, TN) in October 2013.

Interview

Bad,not professional, not organized, illiterate, BADDD. While waiting I spoke with a manager , team lead, and associates. The insinuation was don't leave to come
    Me here. I acknowledged my gut feeling and in person signs to keep my current corporate position. No benefits, racism, unethical treatment, contract loss is far from the picture presented. I prefer a Godly environment; not Satan's kingdom. I refuse to serve evildirectors at a plantation.

Interview Questions

• Start date before my qualifications. Desperate. Spoke with employee that gave heads up   1 Answer

Verification Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Unified Health Services in February 2016.

Interview

Recieved a call after applying online, was asked basic interview questions over the phone and have in person interviewset up for tomorrow. I am on this site to obtain more information about the company.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you had to meet a deadline and were running out of time   Answer Question