Unified Horizons Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Unified Horizons Interview Questions

Interviews at Unified Horizons

2.0

Public Relations Assistant Interview

Interview

I was more excited than nervous for my interview because I cannot wait to get out of my position I'm in right now. The CEO I interviewed with couldn't have made me feel more comfortable. I didn't quite understand the job description before I came in and he broke it down fairly well. I am still waiting for a call back, but in the end they were great people to meet.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Unified Horizons.

Interview

I had two interviews.
    First one was with the CEO of the company. It was a ores teen and it was fairly simple. Common sense questions and he basically wanted to know my goals for my life. It went great.
    I got a call back and the second one was with a manager who had authority to hire me on the spot if I impressed him enough. We went to the site and just had a great conversation and talked about life and the job. After about an hour or so he hired me on the spot and now I work for the company.

Interview Questions

The job itself isn't hard but medical problems caused me to turn the job down. Great people who want the best for you.

Entry Level to Management Training Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosemont, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Unified Horizons (Rosemont, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied via Craigslist yesterday and had an interview scheduled for today. Kelly(?) was very enthusiastic on the phone, as was receptionist in waiting area. Waiting area had several people of various ages and ethnicities. I was a little confused at first that there were 2 marketing companies sharing the same office space, but appreciated Rebecca's (?) explanation that they were 2 different companies. I recently graduated college so I was pretty on edge about the interview, but was made pretty at ease when I met with the president of Unified Horizons and was surprised how laid back he was.

Seemed like a pretty fast paced business, with a lot of training in a condensed amount of time. I also said I wasn't looking to Sales, and was guaranteed that this wasn't a sales office, rather entrepreneurial training. I was confused by some of the other reviews posted here, because its a free service they are offering - I'm no expert, but doesn't there have to be a financial transaction to be considered sales? I had my interview this morning and was told if invited back for a 2nd round interview I would receive a phone call today. Although I'm still looking around, I'm somewhat curious about the details in the 2nd round.

Interview Questions

• What kind of leadership experience did I have and what did I like about it?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

Interview

There were three other candidates scheduled for the same one-on-one interview time as I was. Not a word of apology so all I can assume is the shotgun approach is they way this company does business. Once in the office the interviewer "shot straight" with me and told me this was an in-store sales position that could lead to more in time. Shocking, honestly. Next step would have been in-store with a "manager" - my assumption is to see how I would do on the job. I workwd for a warehouse club and have met many product demonstrators that are awesone at what they do. Not the job for me, but what put me off the most was the job ad described work completely different from what the job turns out to be. Totally misleading.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Plaines, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Unified Horizons (Des Plaines, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

I walked out of the interview. Though the job posting was for Marketing Manager, I was told that all employees have to start at the bottom (in-store sales) and work their way up to higher positions. I have 15 years of management experience and would never have applied, had the job ad been truthful. The whole thing sounded like a pyramid scheme in job form.

Marketing Communications Manager Interview

Application

Interview

This company shares a tacky office space with another fly by night marketing company. The job was mis-advertised as a management position. What it was is a job paying $400/week base for a 48 hr work week in Home Depot stores as a sales associate for 6-12 months

Interview Questions

• Can you work 11-7 6 days a week at a Home Depot store   1 Answer

Public Relations & Marketing Communications Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosemont, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Unified Horizons (Rosemont, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

The job opening posted by Unified Horizons/On the Fly Marketing was for the post of Public Relations & Marketing Communications Assistant. So I applied. When called for an interview, I categorically asked the HR Manager in simple English - Is it in-store promotion/sales/direct marketing. To which the HR manager completely denied.

Management Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosemont, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unified Horizons (Rosemont, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

It was a sales position interview. It was not an interview but he was more like introduction of the company. They say that it is for a management position for which initial training will be provided but it is actually a sales job which is to be done at home depot.

Interview Questions

Did not want to work in a sales position. I was interviewing for a managerial position.