Unilog Content Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Unilog Content Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at Unilog Content Solutions

2.9

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Unilog Content Solutions in June 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with VP of Service and President
    Specific questions regarding my previous work experience. Questions about my skills. they explained the position and company. interview with president and VP of service were separate interviews.

Interview Questions

• Why I was not longer working at last place of employement   Answer Question

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Unilog Content Solutions (Wayne, PA) in August 2019.

Interview

They were very accommodating of the fact that I was on a tight time-line. I had another offer that was expecting a response, so they sped up the process for me.

Recruiter phone call
    Phone call with employer
    In person interview on site
    Offer letter and negotiation

Interview Questions

• We have another person interviewing. Why should we pick you?   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilog Content Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2019.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me through online job portal. Overall procedure took more than a week. I was asked to come for an aptitude test on Saturday morning. Which had logical and math questions. Then the recruiter contacted after few days saying there will be a technical interview through skype on next Friday. It was based on java junits spring and sql queries. Then the recruiter called again and asked me to come on next Monday for f2f technical round I went at 9 in the morning. There were already 3 programming questions written on the board we were asked to solve those. I submitted the sheet and left. Then they again called said there will be 1 final technical round with VP. When I reached there I was informed 4th round is technical with a panelist then 1 more with the VP and then final with the HR. So total 6 rounds. This is too much of expectation. Plus they should have conducted within a day. I had to travel there 3 times. Very unorganized procedure. I got rejected in 4th round. Where in again they were checking coding and algorithms.

Interview Questions

• Filter the odd numbers from list
      divisible sum pair in arraylist
      side view of binary tree
      role in project
      merge the arraylists in sorted order   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mysore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Unilog Content Solutions (Mysore (India)).

Interview

1st round will be technical aptitude which contains questions on java(mainly collections),j2ee(threading),code snippets to write their output from the options given.

2nd round will be technical round,where they ask questions about java collections,json,struts 2,jsp life cycle etc.

3rd willbe HR,if u pass the previous 2 rounds,this will just be formality

Interview Questions

• marshalling and unmarshalling JSON object which has complex collections   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unilog Content Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

It was good, completed all the rounds in a single day, without much wait.
    Applied for Java opening, so most of the questions on Collections, Threading, exception handling, design pattern and few questions on data structure

Negotiation

It was quite good, got a nice offer.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Unilog Content Solutions in January 2016.

Interview

there was couple of technical rounds followed by HR round . The technical round went on for half an hour. It was more into the latest techniques and the logical thinking. Logical question were related to the on spot calculation and logic thinking

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mysore (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Unilog Content Solutions (Mysore (India)).

Interview

Process as follows
    As I went as "Walk in"

1. Submit resume
    2. Screening of resume from HR and managers
    3. Call for candidate within one week
    4. Aptitude test
    5. GD
    6. HR - (F2F)
    7. Manager (F2F)
    8. Technical round- with managers or Senior Mentor.

Current Affairs, Coding knowledge, testing knowledge, analytical test, logical test.
    Basic electronics, electrical, communication.

Interview Questions

• Dependency on the Scope and new technology   1 Answer

Senior Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mysore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Unilog Content Solutions (Mysore (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

The Interview Process was right to the point.
    Over all good experience. Questions were asked based on the Resume. All the basic concepts of testing was asked during the interview. It was for nearly 40mins for One on One with the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• SDLC, STLC, Regression Testing. Diff b/w Regression and Retesting.
      Writing Test Cases and Scenarios for any application used daily.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unilog Content Solutions (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

After getting the call, I went to the office for an face to face interview. I must say that the interviewer and the total interview experience isn't that great.
    E.g Een after my correct answer to the question, I was asked to check back.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mysore (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Unilog Content Solutions (Mysore (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

aptitude test ; technical ; hr round but long waiting period after every round , no bond was asked, no original marks card was taken good experiance , now the process may have changed a bit dew to new ceo and coo