Union Bank (Michigan) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Union Bank (Michigan) Interview Questions

Interviews at Union Bank (Michigan)

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Union Bank (Michigan)

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Union Bank (Michigan) in October 2012.

Interview

The day I dropped off my resume I had a mini interview. Then a phone interview and two more interviews in person. They were switching managers at the time when I went in for my last two interviews.

Interview Questions

• How did you react and handle a difficult customer give a example.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was offered a good starting pay up front.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Union Bank (Michigan).

Interview

3 interviews

Credit Analyst Interview

Interview

First I had a phone interview with the HR department where they asked questions like: what do you hope to get from this position, where do you see yourself in 5 years, what are your strengths, etc. I was invited into the office for back-to-back interviews from 8:30am-12:00pm. There were 7 different interviews for about thirty minutes each. Nice people, just a very long day. Asked what I knew about the position and about the company mainly. Be prepared with questions for them.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with various projects assigned from senior executives if you knew you couldn't finish in time.   Answer Question

Processing Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in La Jolla, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Union Bank (Michigan) (La Jolla, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

the interview took about 20 min. asked a lot about background and see why you are good for the company, lots of customer service experience needed. Company is looking for people who have worked for bank before and know how to handle situations when it comes to angry customers

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a upset customer   1 Answer

Lead Teller and Teller2 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dimondale, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Union Bank (Michigan) (Dimondale, MI) in October 2012.

Interview

I did an over the phone interview. After that scheduled an interview at the branch with the branch manager and the HR personal. They really liked all the banking experience I have had. I then got a call later and they wanted to proceed with the job offer and I took it.

Interview Questions

• Was I comfortable doing sales?   1 Answer