Unique Industrial Product Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Unique Industrial Product

Sort:

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Unique Industrial Product.

Interview

Met with different members of the management including the President of the Company. Thoroughly went through my resume to ask about degree and certification and how the skills will help me with the role at the Company. The employee referral was important to mention as that gave me a boost.

Interview Questions

• What degree/certifications do you have? What skills did you learn that you can bring to the Company?   Answer Question

ME Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unique Industrial Product.

Interview

Casual interview, with two engineers. About 40 minutes long. They were very interested in my resume specifics and asked if I could perform certain projects. Some questions I thought were not relevant, but I assumed they asked that to get to know me.

Interview Questions

• Q: Asked me to 3 technical questions relating to drawings. Asked me to identify marking
      Q: Asked about how I would problem solve.   Answer Question

I T Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Unique Industrial Product (Sugar Land, TX) in April 2011.

Interview

ln person - One on One - First interview taken by General Manager and Second was with Vice President. Overall good and relaxed interviews - Got an offer after 2 days.

Interview Questions

• Technology related and job specific - mostly from Resume   1 Answer