Unishippers Interview Questions

Updated Apr 5, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 41 of over 41 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Unishippers

Unishippers

Application

I interviewed at Unishippers

Interview

Phone interview less than 10 minutes to describe the job and interest in field. Very easy and not hard at all. Talked about cold calling frequently and comfortably with that.

Interview Questions
  • Are you interested in Sales
    Answer Question

Unishippers

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Unishippers

Interview

During covid (when a lot of people are struggling to find a job) it is really unprofessional when recruiters aggressively reach out to you and then give you no updates. A recruiter reached out to me and set up an interview. The interview was an hour long over the phone. The interviewer kept emphasizing that he was looking for someone “young” over and over again.... might want to talk to HR about that. I reached out to the recruiter multiple times for feedback/an update. I either got “I will get back to you” or nothing. The recruiter never got back to me. It’s the unprofessional recruiter and ageism for me.

Interview Questions
  • Did you play sports in high school or college?

Unishippers

Application

I interviewed at Unishippers

Interview

Basic interview questions. The interviewer asked a very unprofessional question of why I haven’t been able to land a job recently. Very insensitive question considering we are still in a pandemic in one of the worst hit states. Would not take the job even if they wished to continue.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Unishippers

Application

I interviewed at Unishippers

Interview

Face to face interview, follow up email asking for reasons why they are a good fit and why you are a good fit for the company. Professional interview but mask required and large space between us.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unishippers (Denver, CO) in Nov 2020

Interview

Awesome process. Very personable & friendly from the current workers. Seems like a place that I would want to join & become a part of. Communication was great between both parties

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oyster Bay, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Unishippers (Oyster Bay, NY) in Jun 2020

Interview

The process they had was very formal and informative. A couple of informal meet and great with franchise owner and their employee. Had a great feel of what the job entailed and work environment

Interview Questions
  • How do you differentiate yourself from other sales associate from other LTL freight providers

Unishippers

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unishippers

Interview

2 step process, come in to meet the team and regional manager for the 1st meeting. If they believe you’re a good fit and can be coachable you get offered the next interview. 2nd interview is the field ride and decision is basically made right when you return back to the office.

Interview Questions
  • What was your greatest achievement in your last job/life?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quincy, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Unishippers (Quincy, MA) in Sep 2019

Interview

Great process, was my first interview and they treated me like I had been interviewed a million times which I appreciated, this made the overall process better for me especially with interviewing in the future

Interview Questions
  • What are your three biggest weaknesses and what are your three biggest strengths?

Unishippers

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unishippers

Interview

Very clean and crisp interview process. The HR department is very helpful all the way through the process. The field day was a great way to feel out the job and see if it was the right fit for both sides.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Unishippers

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unishippers

Interview

It starts with a phone interview, then they ask you to come interview at their office. The interview was not what I was expecting because it was a group interview with 13 other people all fighting for the one position. It went against everything that I learned from business school.

Interview Questions
  • They ask questions in front of other interviewees like, “why would you be a better fit than the person sitting next to you?”
Viewing 1 - 10 of 41 Interviews