Unishippers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Unishippers Interview Questions

2.8

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unishippers (Salt Lake City, UT) in May 2016.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me about my application. Called her back to schedule my interview for the following day. She never called on our agreed time. Terrible recruitment experience. Follow up is crucial to establishing a positive image.

Interview Questions

• Are you interested in this position?   1 Answer

Collection Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Unishippers.

Interview

There are 3 interviews. The "scanning" process is with our Vice President of Operations, Staci Gonzales. If she decides you may be a good fit, you interview with the appropriate manager of the department you are interviewing for and Staci Gonzales sits in. The 3rd interview is a "ride along." This is a very fast paced environment and we want to make sure that this is a good fit for you before the position is offered. You get to sit with members of our team for the morning to get a feel for what the work entails.

Interview Questions

• They will give a scenario - for example: If a customer calls in, and you cannot get a response to their answer for another 3-4 hours. What do you tell the customer?   2 Answers

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Unishippers (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Interviewed in person and was pretty simple interview. There was not a lot of detail discussed in the meeting regarding how the compensation and expectations would follow through. What was discussed was not the true reality.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unishippers (Fargo, ND) in August 2015.

Interview

Straight forward interview.

Nice people. They are nice people. You can feel confident in the interview.

They like to get to know your personality.

Ask you strengths and weaknesses.

Tell you they will call you after they talk it over.

It was fine.

Logistics-related Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Unishippers.

Interview

I applied online and I got contacted by the franchise owner in a few weeks. The interview process was very A to B. At the interview we discussed the job functions and the expectations of both parties. The whole interview and hiring process only took 4 days. I would recommend working for this company.

Interview Questions

• Whether I was looking for a part-time or a full-time position.   Answer Question

Software Development Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unishippers (Salt Lake City, UT) in April 2015.

Interview

Excellent interview, comfortable and easy. I had a panel of several people and the questions were on point to my job title. Each interviewer was respectful and helpful in pointing out the things they thought I responded well to and put me at ease. It was one of the best interview processes I have ever had....and there have been MANY. :)

Interview Questions

• How I deal with conflict and inter personal reactions to office situations.   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rowley, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Unishippers (Rowley, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

Contacted through head Hunter. Filed up with in person pre-interview. Went to second interview took a personality test and written test. After that was offered position and took the job.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Unishippers (Birmingham, AL) in March 2015.

Interview

Emailed me to set up appointment. Met at an office he rents. Then he asked me to go to New Orleans with him and other reps to learn more about the business

Interview Questions

• What kind of experience do you have?   1 Answer
    • When can you start?   1 Answer

Negotiation

When can you start? How much salary do you need

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unishippers.

Interview

I went in for an interview and met with the hiring manager. The interview was very unprofessional and all he did was ask me about what I did in school and what sports I like. I did not get an offer. He called me back for a second interview and The interview was only 20 minutes this time. Again I did not get an offer. Interviewing with a company that does not want to bring me on but waste my time twice to tell me that I don't have the job is pointless. The company needs a new interviewing process. I am glad I don't work for the company. I would have failed for not answering enough questions about my school days.

Interview Questions

• What sports did you play in high school? What was your stat line?   Answer Question

Shipping Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rowley, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Unishippers (Rowley, MA) in August 2014.

Interview

It was a great process. I spoke with KEvin Anthony and then after some time he brought in Mark Hudson. THey both made me feel very comfortable and when I was finished they offered my the job right then and there. My lack of sales experience did not seem to inhibit my ability to do the job.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what my motivation for working was.   1 Answer