United Blood Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

United Blood Services Interview Questions

Updated Jun 3, 2017

2.7

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at United Blood Services.

Interview

At the time, they were hiring through staffing companies (ie. Medix) who gave an interview similar to what was expected and gave tips on what to say if you didn't know. Single person interview with a behavior test that categorized you and what your previous workplace values were. Asked about flexibility and such.

Donor Care Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at United Blood Services (Mesa, AZ).

Interview

Hired by Aerotek, My resume was found online. I was very excited, no hiccups. Everything flowed smoothly and there was NO pressure like the last 4 interviews for hospitals. They wanted ME!

Donor Outreach Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at United Blood Services (Tempe, AZ).

Interview

Easy interview. Went through talent acquisition specialist who asked a few questions. Then had two supervisors interview me with a long process of questions which were situational. The supervisors were interesting characters but overall it was a great experience.

Marketing Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at United Blood Services (El Paso, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

Series of written questions are asked as they write. The process itself is very impersonal. Be prepared with knowledge of the company and role of job and how you would fulfill the duties of the job. Although the job description does not say you will be traveling the majority of the time and the territory you will be covering.

Interview Questions

• Ask scenario questions as to what you would do in that role   Answer Question

Lab Technician I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at United Blood Services (Reno, NV) in February 2016.

Interview

I was first called by a recruiter who did a brief telephone interview and said she would call back to schedule a follow up interview. She did so and scheduled an in person interview that was a few weeks out. After the first one on one interview I was asked to come back for a second interview and a peer interview, this was about a week after the first one on one interview. I have not since heard back (it has been over 2 weeks) and I'm assuming I was not offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Which of your past supervisors would speak least favorably of you and why?   1 Answer
    • Are you seeking a long term position?   1 Answer

Donor Relations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at United Blood Services (Scottsdale, AZ) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online, recruiter calls you and does a phone screen, also verifies you have a clean driving record for the past 3 years. Set's up a one on one with HR rep. Then received a call about a week later for an interview with the hiring manager. After the hiring manager interview, it was 3 weeks before I heard anything back - I assumed I did not get the position at that point. Then another week of background check and drugs screen. Whole process took almost 4 weeks.

Interview Questions

• All behavioral and "Sell me something?" to find out how persuasive you can be.   Answer Question

Recruitment Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at United Blood Services.

Interview

Met with recruitment director first and then met with area center manager. Then took a personality assessment and drug test. Got phone call with offer. Which was more than anticipated and accepted.

Interview Questions

• How are your Communication skills   1 Answer

Lab Technician II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at United Blood Services (San Luis Obispo, CA).

Interview

Currently undergoing the interview process. First I had a phone interview with the HR manager. A few days later I received a call back for a personal interview at the blood center to interview in person with the HR manager and the Lab Director. I am in the process for a third interview that is another personal interview with the HR manager and other individuals that I am not sure who I will interview with. They had told me that if I passed this interview process I would have a last fourth interview that is a peer interview with employees that would there and that I would have to work with.

Has anyone gone through this process as well?

Interview Questions

• Can you give an example of when something in your work place was inefficient for you and how did you deal with it?   1 Answer

Phlebotomist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at United Blood Services.

Interview

Applied and was contacted to attend a meeting describing the position. In the meeting we were told that the 10 persons who had made it that far would receive an interview the following week. If we were not contacted, we were told to phone the Supervisor. Interview scheduling never happened. Calls went unreturned

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ventura, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at United Blood Services (Ventura, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

4 interviews. First one is a phone interview from HR. 2nd and 2rd with management and HR. 4th is a peer interview,which is awesome. Peer interview was the best part. A panel of random potential Co workers interviewEd me with previous approved questions. I then was allowed to ask them questions about the company as well. Excellent way to interview potentials to see if will be a good fit both ways.