United Health Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

Sort:

Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shelton, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at United Health Services (Shelton, CT) in May 2011.

Interview

There were Four people present, manager, asst manager, social worker and direct manager, it took about an hour with each person asking some questions. Each person presented questions that represented their areas of expertise. The department manager presented personality questions.

Interview Questions

• How did I get along as a team member   1 Answer

Negotiation

Just one week later, not a lot of negotiating

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at United Health Services.

Interview

I participated in a phone interview with the DON who would be my immediate supervisor and then was scheduled for a peer interview including other supervisors, nurse managers, and staff.

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest strength you would bring to this position?   1 Answer

Mental Health Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at United Health Services (Cleveland, OH) in January 2011.

Interview

The hiring process starts with a telephone interview where your asked about your experience such as past jobs what your responsibility was at each particular job. If that goes well then you have to take a test to see if you would be a goid fit for the company if u pass the test then you are set up for a group interview with several of the Supervisors.

Interview Questions

• What experience do u have in the mental health field.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Set pay rate

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Binghamton, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at United Health Services (Binghamton, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

Had an intellectual conversation and QA session with VP and department Manager. Got valuable feedback after interview. Tested for integrity, skills, level of fit for the position and desire to learn.

Interview Questions

• Description of previous projects   1 Answer

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at United Health Services.

Interview

Initially interviewed with supervisor, 2nd round with peer interviewers.

Interview Questions

• What are the reasons for the gaps in between employment.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I researched what is commensurate with my education/background/experience for this type of position in this area. So was prepared to negotiate for what was reasonable to counter. Did not get the request immediately but was promised a raise the following year, which did not occur, but this was across the board for most all non-senior mgmt.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johnson City, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at United Health Services (Johnson City, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

I had a phone interview (I lived out of the area at the time) followed by in-person interview with the hiring manager. From application date to hiring date, entire process took over two months. Interview was pretty typical, asking mostly about my experience in the field. Overall process seemed to take longer than necessary.

RN Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at United Health Services.

Interview

quick and easy interview process. i submitted an applicaton online, received an opportunity to meet with the floor manager and found out within a few days if i got the job.

HIM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Binghamton, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at United Health Services (Binghamton, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

A quick interview with a new manager and new assistant manager, honest in the interview about expectations, repeated questions about how do/can I handle stress and repetition of work/tasks. The manager barely looked at me or even in the eye. The assistant barely spoke was kind of just there.

Interview Questions

• Can you explain a stressful work experience and what you did to handle that stress?   Answer Question

ICU RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kenosha, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at United Health Services (Kenosha, WI) in October 2009.

Interview

Interview with HR and unit director
    I work their also as a per diem employee so the director is aware of my work performance.
    It was a positive interview and came down to an in house person or myself getting the offer.

Interview Questions

• Do you call in sick   1 Answer
    • Can we call your previous employers   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Binghamton, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at United Health Services (Binghamton, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview first, then a face to face interview. The face to face interview was with two of my peers and then one on one with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• In your current role how have you contributed to the success of the organization   1 Answer