United Health Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 26, 2017

2.9

Performance Improvement Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Binghamton, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at United Health Services (Binghamton, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview was on site and with a panel of 4 people from the PI team including the director of the team.
    It started with a few behavioral questions about knowledge about Healthcare and about the company.
    Further, different interviewers questioned about certain things from the resume which were relevant to the position and the field.
    Ended really quick with total time of 20 mins.

Unit Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johnson City, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at United Health Services (Johnson City, NY).

Interview

Lengthy process overall. Long spans of time went by with limited communication. It seemed challenging to navigate the HR/Employment Dept and the original job posted was eliminated before we even got started. I was shocked to eventually receive an offer due to the delay. Patience pays off in the long run! Sadly, none of it moves quickly.

Interview Questions

• Customer Service related questions. Positive attitude, problem solving a must!   1 Answer

HIM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Binghamton, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at United Health Services (Binghamton, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

A quick interview with a new manager and new assistant manager, honest in the interview about expectations, repeated questions about how do/can I handle stress and repetition of work/tasks. The manager barely looked at me or even in the eye. The assistant barely spoke was kind of just there.

Interview Questions

• Can you explain a stressful work experience and what you did to handle that stress?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Binghamton, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at United Health Services (Binghamton, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview first, then a face to face interview. The face to face interview was with two of my peers and then one on one with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• In your current role how have you contributed to the success of the organization   1 Answer

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Binghamton, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at United Health Services (Binghamton, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

Had an intellectual conversation and QA session with VP and department Manager. Got valuable feedback after interview. Tested for integrity, skills, level of fit for the position and desire to learn.

Interview Questions

• Description of previous projects   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at United Health Services.

Interview

I participated in a phone interview with the DON who would be my immediate supervisor and then was scheduled for a peer interview including other supervisors, nurse managers, and staff.

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest strength you would bring to this position?   1 Answer

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at United Health Services.

Interview

Initially interviewed with supervisor, 2nd round with peer interviewers.

Interview Questions

• What are the reasons for the gaps in between employment.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I researched what is commensurate with my education/background/experience for this type of position in this area. So was prepared to negotiate for what was reasonable to counter. Did not get the request immediately but was promised a raise the following year, which did not occur, but this was across the board for most all non-senior mgmt.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johnson City, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at United Health Services (Johnson City, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

I had a phone interview (I lived out of the area at the time) followed by in-person interview with the hiring manager. From application date to hiring date, entire process took over two months. Interview was pretty typical, asking mostly about my experience in the field. Overall process seemed to take longer than necessary.

Director of Youth Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at United Health Services (Arlington, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

Initial phone interview, followed by a face-to-face interview with the executive team. I was already fully employed at another position and was content to remain where I was. But the Clinical Director led me to believe that growth potential was inevitable and that I would be getting a generous salary increase very soon. This did not occur. In fact, never in my life have I felt so overwhelmed and incompetent. I am going to resign the position as soon as something else comes up.

Interview Questions

• Supervisory skills prior to this position.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Get it in writing!

Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shelton, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at United Health Services (Shelton, CT) in May 2011.

Interview

There were Four people present, manager, asst manager, social worker and direct manager, it took about an hour with each person asking some questions. Each person presented questions that represented their areas of expertise. The department manager presented personality questions.

Interview Questions

• How did I get along as a team member   1 Answer

Negotiation

Just one week later, not a lot of negotiating