United Solutions (AL) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

United Solutions (AL) Interview Questions

Interviews at United Solutions (AL)

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at United Solutions (AL)

Sales Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at United Solutions (AL) (Madison, AL) in October 2015.

Interview

The Regional Manager that I interviewed with was very polite and welcoming. He asked me about 10 questions reguarding my past work history, 5 questions about my future goals in life and and career. Once he was done with his questions for me he asked if I had any questions about the postion or company, I had prepared some of my own questions after being contacted for my first phone interview. He allowed me to ask about 5 of my questions and began to end the interview without seeming to really give my questions much thought into the answers. He gave me the most simple answers that didnt even answer my original question.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was if I would be willing to relocate.   1 Answer

In the end my husband and I discussed it and we didnt feel like it would be the best position for me when it came down to the hours away from our family and the amount of travel that was required on a daily and weekly basis.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Panama City, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at United Solutions (AL) (Panama City, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

Easy interview, very informative, high energy and the process was fast. Always looking to hire great people who's willing to learn and exceed. Tell you exactly what to expect. Doesnt explain the pay til after you're hired but its worth it if you like to sell DirectTv.

Interview Questions

• What were my future goals? My past work history? What do I expect out of a job.   Answer Question