Unity Health Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unity Health Care (Washington, DC) in May 2016.

Interview

took about 2 weeks after I applied, they call and set me up for a interview and they offered me a position about a week later. (they needed people, that why they was moving so fast)

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself
      why should we hire you
      what is your background in the field   Answer Question

Patient Registration Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Unity Health Care (Washington, DC) in December 2016.

Interview

Two part interview process.

Initial interview was with Mr. Ndaka (no longer works there) very simple questions and very friendly individual.

Follow up interview was with both Mr. Ndaka and Mrs. Richardson (at the time Health Center Director - no longer there), it was a bit intimidating but the questions asked were more so scenario based.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle registering a patient as you are answering/receiving phone calls?   1 Answer

Patient Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unity Health Care (Washington, DC) in March 2015.

Interview

it wasn't bad, were the basic situational/behavioral interview questions, I left the interview feeling very confident that I got the job, the hiring manager made me feel like I wanted to start immediately and then I went back to meet with the group who also made me feel comfortable. have been there for a few months now and still learning the ropes.

Medical Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Unity Health Care.

Interview

The Nurse Managers pick candidates out of the online applications and schedule an interview. They then submit their picks to HR. A background check is completed. If the candidate passes the background check, they are called back in for an offer meeting. Sadly, the process can take up to 3 months.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?
      Give an example of when you had to handle a conflict and what steps did you take to resolve the issue.
      How will you demonstrate the mission and values of the company?   Answer Question

Physician Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Unity Health Care (Washington, DC) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview was a 6 hour tour of approx. 5 Unity Healthcare centers . This was somewhat of a group interview with 5 other candidates. Candidates included MDs, PAs, and NPs. Along the tour we spoke with several different medical directors across the different facilities. There was no one-on-one interview or questioning,

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you with teaching/precepting medical residents?   1 Answer

Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unity Health Care in March 2009.

Interview

submitted application, interview, and hire