Universal Business Solutions (UBSNA) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Universal Business Solutions (UBSNA) Interview Questions

Updated Feb 15, 2017

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Universal Business Solutions (UBSNA)

Copier Tech/Field Engineer Interview

Interview

I have been involved with various types of copiers,Sharp, Toshiba, Canon copiers and Risograph duplicators. I am 61 yrs old, but in great shape. I know that I would be a great asset to your company. I work well with people, and enjoy sharing knowledge with others. I would be ready to start with in two weeks. Hope to see you soon, yours truly Russell Jones.

Interview Questions

• Knowledge of products, how long have I been working with products, being on time,driving licence.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Universal Business Solutions (UBSNA) (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

Behavioral Interview rather than Technical. Product knowledge is always a plus, however, they provide training so not necessary. All different majors and work experience was welcome. I am an accounting major with a background in finance. They talked about the financial markets and how that translates to sales in their industry.

Interview Questions

• What are your 1 year, 3 year and 5 year goal?
      Tested quickness and accuracy in math.   Answer Question

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Universal Business Solutions (UBSNA) (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2011.

Interview

Behavioral questions and simple SQL queries

Interview Questions

• Design a databse for your University   1 Answer

Business Analyst Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Universal Business Solutions (UBSNA) in February 2011.

Interview

Got first interview through career services, which was a 1:1 interview. Then got asked to superday which was three individual interview and a group assignment