Universal Health Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Universal Health Care Interview Questions

2.9

Interviews for Top Jobs at Universal Health Care

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Universal Health Care.

Interview

The hiring and interview process took several months. I was called in four times and finally they hired me! It would be nice to have less time in between the initial interview and when a final decision is made.

Managed Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Universal Health Care (Saint Petersburg, FL) in October 2011.

Interview

A lot of hoops to jump through, but once I got in the interview. It was very laid back. Two ladies took turns drilling a series of questions. The room was rather small and I felt cramped and a bit to close to everyone for comfort. All and all was a decent experience only took about 30 minutes.

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Universal Health Care (Saint Petersburg, FL) in April 2011.

Interview

after 3 interviews was hired via cooorespondence. Once you have a applied, applicant tracking systems are used by many employers to process job applications and to manage the hiring process. Applicant tracking systems provide an automated way for companies to manage the entire recruiting process, from receiving applications to hiring employees.

Enrollment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Universal Health Care (Saint Petersburg, FL) in February 2011.

Interview

The interview process was in person, someone called me in for an in person interview,and I gladly accepted the offer that was placed in font of me, and everything went very good.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Universal Health Care (Saint Petersburg, FL) in May 2009.

Interview

2 Interviews were completed which included meeting the heads of all other departments. Most of the interview questions asked were very simple such as what would you do with an employee that had difficulty with training or asked too many questions after training was completed and they were on the job etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't much negotiation...they made an offer and said that was it.

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Universal Health Care (Saint Petersburg, FL) in June 2008.

Interview

They have too many interviews just to become a regular employee. After HR clears you, you interview with a manager, the upper management of the department then by any one of the executives, including the CEO.

Interview Questions

• If you encounter that your coworker is doing something wrong what would you do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

None

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Universal Health Care in August 2011.

Interview

The customer service manager asked questions regarding different situations dealing with customers, but when i mentioned my night time school schedule, she wrote me off immediately..although it has a day shift.

Interview Questions

• how would you handle and irate customer..Give a recent situation   Answer Question