Universal Lighting Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Universal Lighting Technologies

Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Universal Lighting Technologies (Nashville, TN) in April 2016.

Interview

It first involved a short 30-minute phone interview where we discussed some of my history and my past. Then I was invited in for a three hour interview in which I was interviewed by both HR and the managers in the specific area of the job. Lots of questions on my past experiences and how I handled certain situations.

Interview Questions

• How did you have to communicate effectively in your previous work experience?   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Universal Lighting Technologies (Austin, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

For co-op positions, hiring managers use university relations to recruit on campus and post to campus job boards.
    Set up a time slot to interview with the manager and there was a 45-60 minute interview.
    Very basic.
    Manager brought samples of products into interview for discussion.

Interview Questions

• All questions were very straightforward and basic. Can't recall specific questions that stood out as difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

HR asked for a response within a week.

Quality Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Matamoros, Tamaulipas (Mexico)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Universal Lighting Technologies (Matamoros, Tamaulipas (Mexico)) in February 2009.

Interview

Universal Lighting Technologies has always been respectful each of the times they have been corteous enough to offer me an opportunity there. Their process is quite profesional and open towards me. Even though I have not worked there, I can only express respect for this company.

Interview Questions

• Process pretty straightforward. No hidden agendas or difficult questions   1 Answer

Compensation was not quite to the level I expected.