Universal Mind Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Universal Mind

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Universal Mind

Senior Role Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Universal Mind.

Interview

Once a resume was sent in I was contacted almost immediately. That was the only highlight. The rest was more of a bait and switch. Went through a few solid interviews with senior staff. I thought it went well. Feedback was positive. Verbally was given the green light for a senior position pending official paperwork. What happened next was unexpected ; the position disappeared. Now why someone would be put through that process without a budget or approval for the position I don't know. In less than a month it went from excitement to a big let down. The reasoning was almost generic as if it didn't happen or matter. Definitely downplayed. Good I maintained my current role and did not share my 'good news' with too many too early. My advice when approached by the company is to ask if the position has already been approved. The new hire approval process seems to have a disconnect if positions are being offered that shouldn't be. For a company this small that kind of communication issue is more than a bit concerning.

Interview Questions

• Questions are more of a case study of how they do business, and what would you do in that role.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The long answer is that I was offered a role verbally and then the offer was resended. Again make sure the job actually exists and has the approval of the person who really makes the decisions. Under no circumstances should you leave a current role unless you have a documented offer signed from this company. I left this rating as neutral as you can draw your own conclusion. Had I made changes based on the verbal offer and acceptance I believe my ranking would have been different.

Universal Mind Response

May 27, 2016 – Director of Recruiting

Thank you for the review on your experience interviewing with Universal Mind. We always strive for a smooth and enjoyable interview process for each and every candidate, so we hate to hear that your... More

User Experience Contract Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Universal Mind (Denver, CO) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview was very professional and you will do fine if you are able to explain your work in detail. They are a company that really cares about the process behind the work even more so that the final product.

Interview Questions