Universal Robots Interview Questions

Updated Feb 21, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

3.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Universal Robots

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Universal Robots (Ann Arbor, MI) in Nov 2018

Interview

My application for a US position somehow ended up at the Denmark HQ, so it took a lot of following up to chase it down. After that, though, it moved quickly.

Interview Questions
  • Standard, relevant questions. Casual atmosphere, conversational.
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Odense

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Universal Robots (Odense) in May 2017

Interview

I was approached by an Executive Search company with a proposition to apply for SQE Manager position. The entire process was planned well, and communicated clearly in a professional way. I received a detailed schedule with specific deadlines for each of the recruitment stages. All expenses related to recruitment process (incl. flight tickets, hotel, taxi, etc.) were paid by Universal Robots.

Interview Questions
  • The interview was an open discussion about my past assignments, achievements, and challenges I expect working with Universal Robots.
7 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Universal Robots (Ann Arbor, MI) in Dec 2016

Interview

Prepare For The Ridiculous Think twice during the long and arduous interview and onboarding process at Universal Robots. Here is a step by step timeline of what to expect. I wish you well. November 9, 2016 Applied for sales representative position at Universal Robots November 14, 2016 Interview with Universal Robots recruiter, interview went well November 30, 2016 Skype interview with hiring manager Interview went well December 1, 2016 followed up with Teradyne representative as requested to provide feedback on the interview with the hiring manager. I Informed the staffing consultant that I was still very interested in the opportunity with Universal Robots. December 2, 2016 I was requested by the hiring manager to provide a response to three questions assigned to each potential candidate for the sales representative position As you know the person we are hoping to add to our team will be a person who takes on the territory as if it were their own business. We believe that success for this business comes in three distinct but related areas: -Distribution partners intelligently added to the territory -Development of new sales niches (places we are not currently going to market), expanding current customer base in existing territory - Integrator partners who will purchase robots through our distribution channel and support those customers who want outside help with development of their robotic work station or system We would love to hear from you about how you would approach coming into a role like the one you have been discussing with us and specifically how you would go about growing the territory in the areas mentioned. (We value your time in this process so a simple, direct, one pager is fine!) December 5, 2016 Responded to the questions as requested. December 22, 2016 Face to face interview with the hiring manager at the Ann Arbor, MI facility I Received information regarding hotel accommodations while in route to interview. Universal Robots did pay for hotel accommodations, mileage and dinner the night before the interview. Meeting lasted 3 hours included hands on robot programming demonstration, interview with hiring manager. December 30 Skype interview with the Universal Robots, management representative Interview lasted about 30 minutes went well January 6, 2017 Invited by Universal Robots (Denmark) to complete a MPA Master Person Analysis, ACE General problem solving (high precision) MPA Master Person Analysis, ACE General problem solving (high precision) tests. January 12, 2017 I received formal offer for full time employment with Universal Robots and the Universal Robots Employment Agreement from the Teradyne Employment Center. Completed the forms and returned them to Teradyne Employment Center. January 13, 2017 Resigned my current employment position provided 2 weeks’ notice January 16, 2017 I completed additional forms required for employment at Universal Robots January 20, 2017 I received invitation for Skype interview for onboarding process. Passed background check January 24, 2017 I had a phone call with the hiring manager to decide my start date. It was decided that I would start Monday January 30, 2017. We also discussed the plan to order a laptop and cell phone. January 25, 2017 I received a link from Teradyne HR Service Center with link with personal information sheet, Employment Agreement and I9 form. January 25, 2017 I received an outline from the Area Manager with an itinerary for training and onboarding January 26, 2017 Received 16 emails with information on the first week of meetings with customers. January 27, 2017 I received a phone call from the management representative. He told me not to start employment on Monday January 30. They were in the process of letting the hiring manager go and I should not plan to start work on the 30th. They would get back with me on a future start date. January 28, 2017 Received another 22 emails regarding customer visits scheduled from the hiring manager who was being let go on Monday January 30. February 12, 2017 I received an email from the management representative informing me that they were rescinding my job offer to work for Universal Robots.

37 people found this interview helpful