KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 3 years

Amazing place to work!

Nov 1, 2019 - Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Really good team mates. Interesting work.

Cons

The expectations for performance are really high.

Global Training and Development Director

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We love to hear that you are engaged with both good team mates and interesting work, and we hope this empowers you to come to work energized every day! You are right - we hire only the best and expect the best from our team members. We appreciate hearing from colleagues about ways this might create difficult pressure, and we will work together to find balance. Keep up the great work - I agree that this is an amazing place to work!

2. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great to learn, hard to grow

Mar 23, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

very fast paced, liberty to implement your own strategies

Cons

Hard to grow as they usually hire from outside

Continue reading
  3. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Ok place to work.

Jan 27, 2021 - Channel Manager in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome robot technology, great product. The cobot is the best thing about the company.

Cons

The company is disorganized, constantly changing, no defined rolls (or it will change in a year without your consent).

4. 5.0

Feels like family!

Feb 7, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone at Universal Robots has made me feel like family. The atmosphere everyday is friendly and you can tell everyone is willing to help. I have been employed at UR for about three months now and it feels like I have been here for years. The culture here is unlike any other company I have worked for. Being that this is a quickly growing company, it is fast paced and improving everyday. UR listens to its employees continuously tries to improve the company. I cannot comment on the Career Opportunities as I am fairly new but I can say that since we are growing so quickly I feel as though the opportunities are endless.

Cons

It may sound like I am a spokesperson for UR but I honestly have nothing negative to say about this company.

Global Training and Development Director

Thank you so much for joining our amazing family!

5. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Cool industry, growing company!

Feb 21, 2019 - Marketing Manager in Ann Arbor, MI
    Business Outlook

Pros

The Universal Robots workplace is like our robots: cool and collaborative. We've got cool products, a collaborative team and we're leading our market segment. There's certainly plenty to do, but it helps that managers are supportive and don't micro-manage. I also like that the company is flexible on working from home, so long as quality work gets done.

Cons

Because we're a fast-growing company, leaders sometimes forget to cascade information down. But this is already changing with regular town hall meetings and a new performance management system.

Global Training and Development Director

Thank you for taking the time to provide thoughtful feedback about our communications. We are glad to see that you already feel improvements in this area. Our leadership team is always open to input from colleagues - including ways we can improve.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Excited to be a Part of a Great Team!

Feb 15, 2019 - Human Resources Business Partner
    Business Outlook

Pros

Universal Robots is a growing company with employees that care not only about the company, but support each other as well. There is a strong focus on training and employee development, as well as empowering people to display courage, passion, innovation and integrity in their work.

Cons

There are no cons when working for a great company.

Global Training and Development Director

Thank you for the positive feedback! We are particularly proud of our Universal Robots Values: Courage, Passion, Innovation and Integrity. They are the bedrock of our culture and guide all of our actions.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

An exciting field interesting technology fun to work here

Feb 15, 2019 - Senior SQA Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Robots are exciting to work on and fun to work with. Helping to create an even more intuitive and easy programming is challenging and fun.

Cons

The robots do what they 're programmed, work all day and no complaints.

Continue reading

Global Training and Development Director

Thank you for the feedback. We strive to maximize our employees' performance through stretch assignments, giving them opportunities to innovate and assisting in the development of others.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Exceptionally exciting place to work on making advanced robotics technology more accessible to the masses.

Feb 14, 2019 - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Collaborative and fun work environment, opportunity to shape design and engineering processes, flat hierarchy.

Cons

Challenging to communicate and collaborate with remote teams in Denmark.

Global Training and Development Director

Our vision of Empowering People applies not only to our customers, but is also applies to our team members. Your feedback regarding the opportunity to improve our collaboration and communication between remote teams is received, and we hope to provide the requisite tools and development in 2019 to make this a pro for working at Universal Robots!

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work

Oct 4, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fantastic products - great people

Cons

high work load and much travel

Global Talent Acquisition Manager

Thanks for the feedback - that is really appreciated. It is true that in a limited number of our roles is an extensive amount of travelling. We do encourage you to reach out to your manager or HR Business Partner if it becomes to much. We all need some balance between time spend at and off work - no matter how much we love what we do :) Br. Stine /from Talent Acquisition

10. 5.0

Love my job

Jun 22, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The team of people within Universal Robots - Americas is filled with the most phenomenal talent I've ever worked with. The job is challenging and rewarding. I am able to see the results of my work immediately and I have the flexibility to influence the business on a regular basis.

Cons

Expectations on employee performance are high. Expect to bring your A-game all the time.

4 people found this review helpful

Global Training and Development Director

Thank you for your positive feedback and truly embracing our vision of empowering people! We love everyone who brings their A-game.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 37 Reviews