UniversalMed Supply Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at UniversalMed Supply

Intake Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UniversalMed Supply (Irving, TX) in July 2019.

Interview

The interview process was fairly straight forward. I received a telephone call about a day after applying for the position. The HR Manager gave me a brief overview of the company history and goals for the position. He thoroughly described the role and job responsibilities and briefly discussed my resume. We then agreed on a fact-to-face interview two days later at their new facility.

The company is located in Las Colinas. It is pretty centralized and easy to get to. The receptionist is very friendly and had me complete a short application. Shortly thereafter, I met with the HR Manager and we went into further detail about the Intake Coordinator job duties and its role within the company. I later met with the Intake Department Manager.

Overall the interview went well, and I am hoping to receive either a call back interview or an offer within the next week. Overall it was a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

Customer Service Team Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at UniversalMed Supply (Dallas, TX) in July 2019.

Interview

Odd...completed a paper test that seemed to be very out dated. During the interview was told about the issues with the current person more than what they were looking for.

Interview Questions