University Health Network Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University Health Network Interview Questions

Updated Jun 8, 2017

2.7

Technician Interview

Interview

face to face interview

CRC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at University Health Network (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2017.

Interview

Initial Phone Interview (about 25 mins long), then first round of in-person interview with the clinical research manager and the hiring staff, then second round of in-person interview with the clinical team including the PI, Clinical Research Manager, Senior CRC, Lead RN, and etc. A lot of behavioral and situational questions. Really nothing you can do to prepare for the interview as most of the questions are directly related to your daily job. I highly recommend getting yourself familiar with your own cv and your role at your clinic. Thoroughly read your job description because that's basically a good hint of what they want from you.

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University Health Network.

Interview

Started with a phone interview and proceeded to an in-person interview.

The in-person interview was frustrating on both sides. The moment I laid eyes on the three frustrated interviewers I knew they had already given somebody else the position, which is fine do not make it apparent to the interviewee. If you just need to meet the quota or make the time pass by, why not make the best of it by incorporating some level of personality and humor?

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position? What are your salary expectations?   Answer Question

Patient Flow Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University Health Network (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2017.

Interview

I had a great interview processed by 2 interviewers , by the Nurse Manager and the patient Care Coordinator . It was a 20 minute interview. I was quite confidence with my answers, I was lucky to be 1 out of 20 participants ,but unfortunately they hired the one that was already at UHN ,someone working at the TGH could be another casual position.

Interview Questions

• why did you quit or left your previous work.   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at University Health Network (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2017.

Interview

It was easy interview panel, i applied through my college professor, it was 3 days long process, i got interview call and did my interview with supervisor and manager.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at University Health Network (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

They called me to set up a 15 minute phone interview. After this interview, they set up an hour in person interview with 3 people. When I met with them, they interviewed me for a different position.

RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at University Health Network (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Applied to the job posting on the UHN website and followed up in person by going into the department's manager's office. Was later contacted by a manager to come in for an interview.

Clinical Data Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at University Health Network in January 2017.

Interview

Decent interview, routine questions, panel interview. One of the managers was really rude.The other two ladies were quite nice, not a really good working environment. Most people in there seemed to be busy, but several research assistants seemed to be chatting and not doing anything. Maybe suitable for someone isn't career driven and just want to have an easy but stable job.

Interview Questions

• "You won't be working with patients, you know that right?"   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University Health Network (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Went in believing the interview was for one position and was bombarded by 3 additional interviewers - so you were interviewed for 4 positions simultaneously without advance notice.
    One of the interviewers was extremely rude and condescending. They did not ask any behavioural questions but a lot of questions were regarding previous experience.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience in REB submissions and grant writing?
      Describe a typical day for you in your current position.
      Why do you want to leave your current position?
      Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University Health Network (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

It was a pleasant interview , very informal . I felt very comfortable, unlike my previous interview experiences I was feeling comfortable to talk .
    I was Volenteering at toronto general hospital for over 2 years , so I was families with the scheduling software , that really helped me take more about my experience working with the system .

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with EPS system ?   2 Answers