University Health Network Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

University Health Network Interview Questions

Interviews at University Health Network

2.6

Technician Interview

Interview

face to face interview

Postdoctoral Fellow Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at University Health Network (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

Hiring is based on previous academic merits and current skill set in computation biology. Skills must include competence in advanced statistics, genetics, and computer science. Step one was a phone interview. Second was a presentation of most recent projects. Offer letter was delivered after 2 weeks.

Strategic Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint John, NB (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at University Health Network (Saint John, NB (Canada)) in April 2011.

Interview

Telephone interview followed by in-person interview by senior managers. I was flown to Saint John from Ontario once both parties believed this to be a promising fit. Both interviews were friendly and relaxed and I met many managers and senior leaders for one on one conversations. The job I was ultimately offered was not perceisely the one that was advertised. It was much better. Very happy that I pursued a position in this hospital.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your educational backgound and experience and how they prepared you for this position?   Answer Question

Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at University Health Network (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2012.

Interview

It was a decent interview process. Two steps involved. First met with two team members; then met with two other team members, including the big boss. There was an opportunity to ask questions and connect with the interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for UHN?   1 Answer

Clerical Assistant Interview

Interview

I was interviewed via video conference because I was out of town for the interview date. I appreciate the flexibility. I was asked standard interview questions (strength/weaknesses, scenario questions, relevant experience). Friendly interviewer. The interview took about 40 minutes.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where a coworker was not respecting patient privacy?   Answer Question

Clinical Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University Health Network (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2013.

Interview

Applied through University of Toronto and had one group interview 3 weeks later. The group interview had about 4 different applicants and I received an offer a couple weeks later.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a group member who was not completing their assignments on time?   Answer Question

I had another offer I was interested in.

Clinical Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University Health Network.

Interview

I had a Phone interview + an in-person interview with the team. Process took a few weeks. They were very courteous and easy to coordinate all details for interview over email.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University Health Network.

Interview

It was a one :one interview .It was only one interview with the hiring manager and research technologist , got offer in 3 weeks time. They have asked many behavioural questions. Some of the questions were like situations where you have to describe with your personal experience.

Interview Questions

• how would you react if your colleague criticize your work? Any situation where the staff under you doesn't cooperate with you.   Answer Question

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University Health Network.

Interview

Started with a phone interview and proceeded to an in-person interview.

The in-person interview was frustrating on both sides. The moment I laid eyes on the three frustrated interviewers I knew they had already given somebody else the position, which is fine do not make it apparent to the interviewee. If you just need to meet the quota or make the time pass by, why not make the best of it by incorporating some level of personality and humor?

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position? What are your salary expectations?   Answer Question

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University Health Network (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2014.

Interview

the interview was scheduled over the phone first as I was not able to do the interview in-person. The in-person interview was later followed-up by an in-person interview. I was provided an offer over the phone and then received an offer via email.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your leadership experience   1 Answer