UpRight Law Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UpRight Law Interview Questions

Interviews at UpRight Law

2.8

Associate Attorney Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at UpRight Law in July 2017.

Interview

one telephone interview with a legal Recruiter; 1st interview via Skype with managing attorney (behavioral), 2nd interview with Director of Sales (situational), 3rd follow up interview with managing attorney(role play/situational).

Interview Questions

• Describe one time when you went "above and beyond" the duties of your job.   1 Answer
    • Describe a time when someone was apprehensive and you sold them on something.   1 Answer

Junior Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at UpRight Law (Chicago, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

I was contacted for a phone interview initially and then invited to interview in person a few days later. I met with the CEO and Director of Operations one on one for a set of standard questions. After discussing salary requirements I was offered the position. All in all it was a good interview process that gave me a quick look into the business before I took the plunge.

Business Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at UpRight Law (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview process was elaborate and in depth. Did a great job of finding qualified individuals that are going to assist in growing the company at the desired rate. It was challenging yet fair. Interviewers were friendly, war, and welcoming.

Interview Questions

• Experiences that make you believe you are qualified for this position?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UpRight Law.

Interview

Had a phone interview then came to the office in Chicago. Received the full time position within hours of the in person interview. It was an easy process but did not seem to be enough information to hire someone so quickly.

Interview Questions

• What are your future goals?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

I interviewed at UpRight Law in November 2016.

Interview

I applied on the company website and was reached out to by a recruiter a week later. We scheduled a 30 minute introductory call for a Thursday, which went well. I was told that he would pass me along to the sales manager and would get back in touch on the following Tuesday to set up a time. No contact was made and my follow up emails were not replied to.

Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UpRight Law (Chicago, IL) in December 2014.

Interview

I met with five different people. The interview involved my qualifications and where I had worked in the past. I discuss this and how this firmed differed from firms that I worked for in the past. They provided good information on the firm worked.

Assistant General Counsel Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UpRight Law in February 2017.

Interview

First round only. Easy, straightforward interview. HR recruiter well described the role and the background of the organization. Post interview communications were somewhat misleading with final decision coming through 2-3 weeks later with a rejection email.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UpRight Law (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

I was contacted through email one day after I applied. To be honest, my resume was not THAT great, so I was a little skeptical. The email just asked me to schedule a phone interview, and I did scheduled it for the following day. It was a strange, but good interview. I was hardly asked any questions and given little information, but it was seemed like a typical first interview. At the end of the conversation, I was asked to schedule a second phone interview. Again, I did so for the following day. The second interview was much more in depth. It lasted 23 minutes. I was asked questions about my experiences, my qualifications, and examples before being given a sales scenario. In the scenario, I had to give a sales pitch to a "customer" who was concerned with seeking service due to lack of financial security. Basically, "I can't afford it". I was told about this in the original interview, so I had a pitch prepared. The guy I interviewed with was really cool and relaxed. He asked me about my holidays, etc before diving in. He did not oversell the company, but simply informed me of the work environment, responsibilities, and what exactly the company desired in its employees. He was very nice and professional, which made the interview comfortable and easier to speak conversationally. At the end of the conversation, he told me to expect an email within a week. It has been exactly a week, and I have received no email. Hoping to get one soon!

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UpRight Law (Chicago, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied Online
    Contacted via email
    Phone interview
    Personality test
    In person interview with two people

I enjoyed this interview process. I had a few interviews lined up from other companies in the same week. I accepted the UpRight Law position because I really felt they interviewed me thoroughly because they really care about finding the right fit for the job. As I was waiting for the interviewer, every employee who walked passed said hi. The employee next to me told me that this place was an awesome place to work. The interviewers were very personable; I felt like the interview was a conversation and they weren't just going down a check list on questions. They also answered all of the question I had about the company. I am very excited to be working for UpRight Law

Interview Questions

• What are your three biggest accomplishments?
      Why do you want to work in sales?
      Why do you want to work for UpRight Law?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at UpRight Law (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

2 over the phone, 1 face to face then follow up with phone call offer. HR is extremely nice and the following rounds one speaks with the Sales Manager. Everyone is extremely nice and helpful along the way. Interview process is well done and does not leave you in the dark like most companies often do.