Upromise Investments Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Upromise Investments Interview Questions

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Upromise Investments

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Upromise Investments.

Interview

While UII was owned by Sallie Mae, the HR department of that company call me based on my resume online. Upromise Investments Inc hired me as a contractor directly. Other temps with me were found using a temp agency. I had a training class of 8. Of those one was a returning temp employee. UII routinely takes former temps back, as the bulk of the work is very seasonal. Of the 8 of us, two became permanent employees, the returning temp, and myself.

Interview Questions

• Having had this job (and hire level jobs) with other companies in the past, there weren't any really tough questions. If you've worked a customer service call center at a financial services company in the past, you'll be well prepared for the interview. Most temps have some form of experience in the industry, but others have really strong customer service skills.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very easy. This is an entry level position, pretty straight forward.

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Upromise Investments in October 2010.

Interview

The interview process was a breeze. I was selected through a staffing agency at first. The agency set up the interview time for me. They were pretty quick in responding to the agency so I had my interview the next day. When I arrived I was greeted by a friendly receptionist. I waited only a few minutes in the lobby for my interviewer to come and get me. I interviewed with the most personable, easy to talk to person that I have ever interviewed with. It felt like a normal conversation and I was not nervous at all.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work under pressure?   1 Answer