V.L.S. Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

V.L.S. Systems Interview Questions

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at V.L.S. Systems

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at V.L.S. Systems.

Interview

I received a call from an out-of state recruiter after applying for an HR Generalist position. I called the individual back. He called me by the incorrect name even after I introduced myself. Afterwards, he began to tell me about an administrative clerk position. I stopped him at that point and explained that I was not interested in a clerical position as I am a successful and currently employed mid-career HR professional. He then stated he just pulled all the resumes from several job search websites and called everyone on the list without reviewing their resumes first. I ended the call.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at V.L.S. Systems (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

There will be an aptitute test online which can be cleared easily if we read the title of each page. There will be 8 pages into the test. Richard will give us access to online test and then he will go back to his work. This test is totally irrelevant to the process. Again when they get hurt from our words into interview process, they will reject us. If girl came for an interview then she will be caught by all the eyes on the floor.

Interview Questions

• How many closures you will do. How do you know the consultant is genuine or not? How do you survive into this company i.e, they will check whether you will say that you are single ready to mingle kind of things.   1 Answer

Negotiation

On Salary, they will think and let us know after a month if they don't find any other person.