V1 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.3

Sort:

Recruitment Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at V1 (San Francisco, CA) in December 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very efficient.
    The scheduling of interviews was very quick. I enjoyed the interview with the CEO. His passion for the business was clear and makes you want to be part of thr team.

Interview Questions

• The business measures performance. Wanted an example of how I measured performance.   Answer Question

Recruitment Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at V1 (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

Fast and efficient. I completed a phone screening with HR and then completed an interview with the hiring manager. My resume and experience were thouroughly and fairly evaluated.

Interview Questions

• Asked me to walk through my experience listed on my resume so he could evaluate my ability to do the job I applied for. Nothing off the wall or out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Full Stack Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at V1 (Remote, OR) in January 2019.

Interview

The first call with the recruiting manager, who gave an introduction to the company, explained the role and interview process. The second step was a coding assignment, taking roughly 5 hours. The third step was a conference call with a couple of developers, evaluating technical skills. Then a discussion with the CTO and the CEO each.

In the end, I did not get the offer but it was a pleasant experience throughout the process. All the member of the company were really nice and helpful, I especially enjoyed talking with both the CTO and the CEO.

Engage Partnerships Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cocoa Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at V1 (Cocoa Beach, FL) in October 2018.

Interview

Very fast and straightforward. I spoke first with the hiring/recruiting manager then with the CEO. All interviews were remote/video chat based. Everyone was very friendly and helpful during the entire process. I was offered and accepted the job and I am really happy at this company. The whole team is great and very competent. The CEO also cares about your career growth and personal well-being.

Senior Full-Stack Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at V1.

Interview

5 stage interview with HR, CTO, Developers, Product team and CEO. Also involved doing a skills test which took upto 2 days. The experience interviewing with everyone was pleasant except for the final round with the CEO. Overall seemed very disinterested and smug on most occasions. Remarked at one point that i was making bad faces which i did not know what to make of.

At the end of this lengthy process all i got at the end was a boilerplate email saying they were going to look at other candidates. I tried following up with HR to get more info on why i got rejected after making it all the way to the final round with them but got no response. At the end the experience was disrespectful and very unprofessional.

Full Stack JavaScript Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mendoza (Argentina)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at V1 (Mendoza (Argentina)) in January 2019.

Interview

I first met Cyrus, CEO of the company, he gave a great introduction about the company, clients and products, then I had to complete a code challenge with some of the technologies used in their tech stack, I had an entire week to complete it so in my personal opinion it was more than good enough time to make it flawlessly and with all tools in order to shine since I considered it my technical cover letter, once I finished the code challenge, I had to discuss about it with three members of the team, the leader of QA team and two other developers, after the technical interview, I was asked about situation in real development life and how did I face them. With that in place, I met Fred, CTO of the company and two PMs from different timezones. I must say that during the entire process, I got a lot of help and positive vibes from the HR team, Angela and some other members.

Interview Questions

• How do I manage communication on edge cases when you have estimated something and you realized that you are not going to meet the deadline.   1 Answer