VCA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

VCA Interview Questions

Updated Sep 16, 2017

2.2

Hospital Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VCA.

Interview

Phone interview. 2 in-person interviews. 3 week lag between interview and final notification as I believe the hiring manager came across another candidate during her final considerations. I was referred to another hospital nearby as hiring manager believed that although I may not be a fit for this hospital, I would be a good fit for VCA overall.

QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VCA (Irvine, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

asked basic questions. it was a one on one interview and then there was a 2nd interview with another supervisor. it was a quick and easy interview. I felt comfortable in the interview because they made me feel welcome

Data Entry Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Hyde Park, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at VCA (New Hyde Park, NY).

Interview

I had originally applied for scientific role, but because there is so much turnover, the interviewer asked me if I was willing to be in a another area but in the laboratory, which sounded excellent to me. So, it was a really easy interview because they wanted to fill this position because no one stayed employed there for a very long time.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any laboratory experience?   1 Answer

Kennel Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at VCA (New York, NY).

Interview

Pretty basic interview. Didn't really ask any typical interview questions. Asked about my last job and any experience I had. They told me about all of the responsibilities, pay.

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Hyde Park, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at VCA (New Hyde Park, NY).

Interview

Interview was short. I was asked to do a typing test which I passed remarkably. Then was les to the supervisor. I qas gove a fifteen minute interview and was hired.

Pet Groomer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at VCA (Portsmouth, VA) in August 2016.

Interview

Went great people are very nice and friendly. Just waiting on proper procedure to see if I got the job.Everyone there was very nice, I like the fact that I will work alone

Interview Questions

• Can I do standard breed cuts   1 Answer

AP Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at VCA (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

I have applied the AP Clerk position on VCA company website. It took more than a month to the phone screen interview process. The phone interview is easy, interviewer asked basic questions.

Specimen Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at VCA (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

HR calls to screen via a very quick phone chat. This was a easy process of job description then 2 or 3 general questions. About 15 minutes later and they start working to set up your interview time. It can take a few phone calls back and forth to finalize the time and date. You will not speak with the manager until the interview. The iterview itself is not much. Answer "tell me about yourself" and very few other questions and it's over. No testing or tricky questions are asked.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at VCA in January 2016.

Interview

The employees were nice and friendly. They actually were quite frank about the office situation, which helps me to know what I'm walking into. Relaxed office environment. Dogs are welcome

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an employee that is not performing well in comparison with their peers at the same level?   Answer Question

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at VCA (Reno, NV).

Interview

I filled out an application the day the job was posted. I went in the following day with a resume and to introduce myself in person. The hiring manager asked me a few questions regarding my availability and told me to expect a phone call soon for a formal interview. A week passed and I didn't receive a call, so I called them. It was the weekend, so the hiring manager was not in. The lady who answered the phone took my name and number, but also told me to try again on Monday. Monday came and I called during the hiring managers lunch break. The lady again took my name and number and told me she would inform her that I had called. That was almost a week and a half ago. It's been a total of 3 weeks since I went in person. This says a lot about the company.