VE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at VE

Sort:

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at VE (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

Everything went smoothly. The interview lasted about one hour. I was asked a lot of questions about my previous work experience. I was offered a reasonable salary to work at this company. I did accept the position and started work immediately.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vashi (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VE (Vashi (India)) in October 2018.

Interview

1 round -aptitude test all the logical questions n java question
    2 round-programming total 6 program 45 min
    Questions were easy
    3 round-technical interview oops concept, multithreading, exception,inner class on project It was good experience

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vashi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at VE (Vashi (India)).

Interview

INTERVIEW PROCESS INCLUDES 3 STEPS :1)APTTITUDE(no optns )2) TECHNICAL TEST(coding)3)FINAL MANEGERIAL ROUND.
    but quite lengthy procees.....after one week they call u for next round....then again after 4-5 days they call for u next round.....

Interview Questions

• 1)find the occurance of each character from string.
      2)fibbonacci series
      3)prime no
      in hr round they asked u only logical qustn i.e:puzzle(refer crazyforcode)   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at VE in November 2017.

Interview

1 round : general apti + puzzle + some easy technical questions (got selected)
    2 round : coding test (pen n paper) 6 codes asked (got selected)
    1.creat class for washing machine
    2 . Interface for smartphones
    3. Fibonacci
    4. Factorial etc

3 technical interview : asked about myself
    Method overriding.
    Then asked m write the database query for extracting information from 3 different tables also to store these values in db using bean classes addition to that I have to fetch the data in ascending order of sal in which sal must be in between 50000 to 60000.

Java Developer Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at VE.

Interview

First round Apti Logical and technical then prgramming round in which you are asked to write interface and classes based on real life example. Next is technical interview round. Then the HR round. 10000/- salary for first 6 months then 2.5 CTC

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at VE (Mumbai (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied online.first day they took apptitude test.after 4-5 days they call me for techical test..The process took two weeks. I interviewed at VE (Vashi (Navi Mumbai,India)) in novebar 2017.

Interview Questions

• There are three rounds. First two round include aptitude+ technical and programming test. Aptitude question based on reasoning, number series. Programming question based design class for smartphone, design interface for control the car, fibonacci, factorial,compare two strings etc total 6 programs are come.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vashi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VE (Vashi (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

one day drive.. First round was appti+java technical questions.. Questions were easy .. appti quite tough!! If you clear that round then next round was interview! They asked me tell me about yourself + 3 puzzles! They just check your logical thinking and thats all!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vashi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VE (Vashi (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

The first round consist of Aptitude question followed by logical and intelligence questions .Then there were basics written test on java questions ,10 questions in each .
    Next they gave 5-6 questions on coding ,simple java programs .

Software Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vashi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VE (Vashi (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

first they have taken aptitude it was completely logical. 7 questions was there. after that technical written test, technical interview and finally HR interview.

Interview Questions

• the difficult question was he asked me "suppose your manager gives you a task after office hrs and that task is of almost 4hrs and i am your test lead i say don't do that task otherwise i wont train you properly but managers want it to do what you will do? " :(   1 Answer

Negotiation

i have kept on wait till now. i didn't got joining date yet.

Trainee Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VE (Mumbai (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

It was 2 hours aptitude Test which contains three sections in it.
    1.Logical
    2.Technical(java)
    3.Programming Test

Logical test contains 8questions without options where in you need to write the answers with reasons.It is completely based on logical thinking.Answer is not their concern but the way of your logical thinking and the reasons you justify behind the answers matters.

Technical Test contains 11questions where you need to write answers to it.No options will be given
    (Data Structures,knowledge of loops,and practical knowledge in java basics will be useful to crack this round ).

Programming test includes 6programs. They expect the good knowledge of prgramming from us.

Sufficient time will be given.on fisrt day only aptitude will be conducted.If we will crack the interview,they will give a callfor technical round to us within two weeks.Waiting for the response from them.

Interview Questions

• 1.Fibonacci series 2.Factorial 3.Design the classes and member variables for the functionality of washing machine/smartphone. 4.write interfaces for the flow of recipe website. 5.string programs   Answer Question