VENSI INC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

Sort:

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo Grove, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VENSI INC (Buffalo Grove, IL).

Interview

The technical interview was not much of an interview- pretty basic programming languages background knowledge, questions of java, c, c++ and what you can understand of mobile technology and app development. You must know both iOS and Android for this position.

Interview Questions

It was the only interview I had and then the offer, but it seemed too simple and too sketchy to me.

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo Grove, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at VENSI INC (Buffalo Grove, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

Good pretty simple. Simple questions about basic Asp.NET. Working Prototype if any. Projects, and database confitgurations. Good basic questions. Phone screen with HR and experience questionaries. HR questions had some small technical queries. Technical Person had nice knowledge. But overall interview was very simple since it's for internship.

.NET Developer Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at VENSI INC (Chicago, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

Worst Interview Process. The Whole interview process was more than 1 month. Had a phone screening and one Technical Round. The Technical round was basic and the whole management is horrible. Wasted my time waiting for a reply from the management. After interview i came to know that i would never have a career after the interview. The whole company structure is horrible.

Mobile App Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at VENSI INC (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Worst Interview Process. The Whole interview process was more than 1 month. Had a phone screening and one Technical Round.The Technical round was basic and the whole management is horrible. Wasted my time waiting for a reply from the management.