VHA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

VHA Interview Questions

4.0

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at VHA (Seattle, WA).

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and after I made it passed her I then had a Skype interview. They asked ask all types of question and had someone else monitoring the interview. After a couple of days I had a panel interview with three managers but one other person was monitoring. A couple of days later I received an offer.

Interview Questions

• What is something you need to improve on   1 Answer

Merchandiser Interview

Interview

This was the most negative interviews I have ever been on in my life. Literally lasted almost 2 hours between three different people. They asked a lot of questions based on negative experiences and reprimanded me when I tied it back to a previous work experience. They complained they were not getting to know the real me because I kept reverting back to my job. Well, I thought that is what your suppose to be in a job interview. It felt more like an interrogation then an actual interview. I spent most of the interview defending my character and my actions then actually answering valid questions regarding the position I was interviewing for. Then after the interview they literally strung me along and had the recruiter call me every two weeks for about a month to let me know they were still making a decision. I literally got fed up of their Jedi mind tricks and told them I wasn't interested anymore.

If my interview was mentally exhausting, I'm pretty sure working for these nut jobs would have gave me anxiety attacks.

Interview Questions

• From the research you have done on our company, how did it make you feel when you read the negative comments about our company?   Answer Question
    • Why do you think the person who left the negative comment felt that way?   Answer Question

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at VHA.

Interview

I had an interview with the recruiter and then regional manager over the phone. I then had two interviews with sales director and regional manager via video. Then another interview with an operations director.

They contacted my references, and called to offer me a job at 11:30 a.m. I asked some questions, what the comp structure was, vacation policy and how often they paid (because the insurance seemed pretty high if a pay period was every two weeks).

I got an email saying I had lots of questions and they would call me back that evening to discuss. About 6 p.m. that evening the regional manager called and rescinded the offer they had made si hours earlier.

Very strange process. They say they have a unique culture. They say they have a Christian culture. I would say strange and not very Christian.

Interview Questions

• They did role plays on giving honest and kind feedback. Study the Fierce Leadership model.   Answer Question

Customer Service Supervisor Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at VHA.

Interview

The interview process is extremely odd, and way too lengthy. You either have to have no life, no current job, or all the time in the world to go through their drawn out interview process. You will be asked about feedback about everything throughout the entire interview process. They want you to judge them in the hour you sit with them what you don't like about them. This was very difficult as i'm not a very judgmental person and they make you pick something. It's so ridiculous, they kept saying they felt like they weren't getting to know me or my interviews were scripted. Well, when someone asks you about your previous employer and you truly hate the place you work at you aren't generally supposed to say that in an interview...however, they would prefer you tell them you absolutely hate the place you work at, rather then saying the positives about your current job. Just a word of advice while they are talking think about what you don't like about them because they will ask you and make you say an answer. The oddest interview process I've ever been 2.

Interview Questions

• What negative feedback do you have for us?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Diamond Bar, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at VHA (Diamond Bar, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Apparently they usually have a lengthy interview process, but mine was pretty simple. I had a short recruiter interview, an interview with the regional manager and then an interview with both regional manager and president of the company. It was a pretty strange experience and done via Fuze instead of Skype for some odd reason. I should've taken it as a warning sign when they just seemed stern and like they were frowning the whole time. I took it as the interview not going well, but they ended up offering me the position anyhow. They told me very little details about what the actual training would be like and in no way mentioned that there is zero job security or that they know they are going to be cut as a Master Agent for Sprint sometime in the near future. Thanks a lot guys for wasting my time when I could have been looking for a real job.

Interview Questions

• They primarily seemed to be focused on where you think you are weak and how you're able to handle criticism.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. I definitely don't recommend this position to anyone.

Field Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at VHA.

Interview

Took about 4 weeks

Interview Questions

• They schedule and reschedule interviews. Senior management can be hard to understand with heavy Asian accesnts   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in City of Industry, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at VHA (City of Industry, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

It was the longest interview process I'd ever been through. I think I had 5 phone interviews and one in person.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when you know you're right but you're told you're wrong   1 Answer

Negotiation

Offer was fair so I did not negotiate