VIPdesk Connect Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at VIPdesk Connect

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at VIPdesk Connect (Cincinnati, OH) in August 2015.

Interview

It was a bit lengthy you had to have a few grammar test and a typing test and lastly a pc scan but that was the application process they do want you to pass all. After that during the interview they just give you details about the job and ask you a few question about your previous work and you do a bit of role which I enjoyed doing to be honest it was a typical interview I thought they would have asked more question but they really didn't.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a irate customer   1 Answer
    • What exp do you have with customer service and sales?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Glenwood Springs, Garfield, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at VIPdesk Connect (Glenwood Springs, Garfield, CO) in January 2016.

Interview

Very easy process in applying and acquiring interview. Applied online, then emails were sent from VIPDesk Connect, inviting you to a phone interview. Phone interview is very complete and takes between 30 and 45 minutes. Decision was made whether they will provide an offer within 2 days.

Interview Questions

• Very focused on ensuring that applicants possess excellent customer service and sales skills. Questions were designed to prompt accurate responses from the candidate.   1 Answer

Brand Ambassador Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at VIPdesk Connect in January 2016.

Interview

After applying , I was invited to do a virtual interview, and within a week, I was then interviewed by phone, and within a week, I was told the good news.

Interview Questions

• What kind of sales experience do you have, and did you have certain metrics that were required to meet?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at VIPdesk Connect (Virginia Beach, VA) in December 2015.

Interview

Sales exp is a plus. Phone interview, video interview then another phone interview. They are all super friendly and very easy to talk to. The training class environment is amazing. Very patient and dedicated to helping you succeed. Just be comfortable and you will do fine

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work from home   1 Answer

Negotiation

None

Anonymous Employee in Trenton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at VIPdesk Connect (Trenton, NJ).

Interview

During the time I applied the process was online and you went through steps. Once you passed each step you move forward until an interview was scheduled. There is a credit check process and computer scan process involved as well.

Brand Ambassador Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at VIPdesk Connect.

Interview

I was asked to submit one video interview. I heard back a couple days later to schedule a phone interview. The first phone interview was about an hour long and there was some role-playing involved. The final phone interview was mostly information about the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were not able to resolve an issue with a customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VIPdesk Connect (Alexandria, VA) in December 2015.

Interview

Virtual Initial Interview followed by Verbal Interview Via Telephone. Online Assessments had to be Completed as Well As A Background Check Prior To Job Offer. When Background Check is Completed, A Job Offer Could Be Made if Positions Are Available.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at VIPdesk Connect (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I've interviewed last week for a brand ambassador part time job with VIPdesk Connect. The lady that I interviewed with as soon as heard my tone of voice started to makeup all kind of excuses that she heard background noises where there was not even a minimum amount or ounce of noise at my end. Anyway, figured out that was just an excuse for not receiving an offer as few days later was turned down. Didn't even offer me the chance to play the CSR part for HomeAdvisor as originally suggested prior of my interview. She simply just asked of my prior work experience and background that was already on file from my application as well video interview. She literally kept me on the phone for less than 15 minutes out of the 45 allotted. Glad at least she didn't waste my whole time as was not pleased with my voice and/or the way I expressed myself. Awful and humiliating experience and a total waste of time on my part as the hiring process was quite long!

Interview Questions

• Typical face to face interview questions: Tell me about yourself... etc   Answer Question

B and Ambassador Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at VIPdesk Connect in September 2015.

Interview

The application is lengthy but the interviews are simple and quick. They ask you personable questions and try to get to know you and your goals. They were all very nice. This job is work from home and the entire interview process is virtual.

Interview Questions

• What are your future goals, immediate and long term?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase. The pay was pre set at $10/ hour and I did not negotiate any higher.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at VIPdesk Connect (Houston, TX) in January 2019.

Interview

It’s basically all done online, you fill out a writing portion where they ask you different questions about yourself and your history. Then you complete a video interview where they aske you about 20 questions with 3 mins to answer. Then if you qualify you move to the phone interview with some role playing.