VITAS Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

VITAS Healthcare Interview Questions

Updated Jan 9, 2018

2.3

Social Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at VITAS Healthcare.

Interview

Very brief. I was called by the hiring manager and interview was set up for the following week. Met with hiring manager who asked me to tell me something about myself, then proceeded to offer me the job and salary. After weekend to consider, I accepted. Started about one month following offer. HR was very disorganized and poorly communicated during that time.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself that you would like me to know.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at VITAS Healthcare (Miramar, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

Manager this note is for you. Please note that if you're suppose to be interviewing someone, please read their resume prior to the interview. And by the way, don't leave the suppose to be interviewee waiting in a room for 25 minutes and then rush in saying " this has to be quick, I don't have much time!!!" The first impression of you as leader says ....1) You're unprofessional, 2) You don't care about Vitas Healthcare's reputation, 3) Not inviting (this is being nice) because HR did not force you to read an applicants resume. Obviously you had to have read the resume to be able to come to the conclusion that this is someone that you want to know more about. 4)Keep this in mind that first impressions are lasting impressions. 5) Don't ask my salary expectations (was asked on the online application and was responded to) and then try to low ball me with a much lower number. Little did the Manager ...HR had already told me the starting salary I was already one step ahead of you). 6) Vitas should create and send an interview etiquette brochure to you, because you made the company look really bad. 7)Have the decency to cancel the interview at least a day prior to, if you can't conduct a professional interview with someone .In all of my life this was the most unprofessional and waste of time with a potential employers that I have ever experienced. I'm sure that both yourself and the HR team will be reading this review. HR should inquire with you on your interview tactics. Poor excuse of an interview. Taking my talent elsewhere. Thank you for a not so great experience. HR please follow up.

Liaison Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VITAS Healthcare in October 2017.

Interview

Causal, Managers who interviewed me were very nice and friendly. The questions were not hard if you prepared. The interview was not long either, it was about 30-45 minutes. Not a scary experience.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VITAS Healthcare (Cincinnati, OH) in September 2017.

Interview

Phone screening and then met with manager. Everyone I interacted with was great. They were quick to inform me by email when I didn't get, which I appreciated.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions, are you organized, what do you want out of the job   Answer Question

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VITAS Healthcare.

Interview

Everyone was very nice and answered all questions with consistent answers. Met with several interviewers. Seemed to have a good working team and would be a great organization to work with.

Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VITAS Healthcare (Columbus, OH) in May 2017.

Interview

Interviewers seemed distracted. They switched people, came in and out. It was difficult to stay focused. It seemed to be a little disorganized and unprepared. It was an interview that was haphazard.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested hospice   1 Answer

Executive Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maitland, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VITAS Healthcare (Maitland, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online and received a response within the week. Setup to meet with 3 managers. The whole inview processlook less than 15 minutes. Waiting a few days for a response as they were looking to have someone in place the following week. Sent a thank you letter the next day. Waited and heard nothing. Emailed the recruiter and never receivied a response one way or the other.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at VITAS Healthcare (Riverside, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter. Then Vitas sent a personality test. I was told I did well, and requested an interview. The people that interviewed me were nice, but wanted some one that had hospice experience. I have many years is sales experience in Homecare.

Interview Questions

• They asked why I wanted to change from Homecare to Hospice.   1 Answer

RN Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at VITAS Healthcare (Columbus, OH) in March 2017.

Interview

Extended time period, casual question as well as professional. It was essentially me selling myself to HR as a great RN and HR selling Vitas to me as a great place to work!

AC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at VITAS Healthcare (Dallas, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

the interview wasn't one
    waited for the manager for almost an hour
    they finally came out introduced themselves HR was not helpful, front desk , not helpful, people in the hall cleaning was more helpful than the people in the actual office. very self centered and horrible people.