VITAS Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 19, 2017

2.3

Executive Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maitland, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VITAS Healthcare (Maitland, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online and received a response within the week. Setup to meet with 3 managers. The whole inview processlook less than 15 minutes. Waiting a few days for a response as they were looking to have someone in place the following week. Sent a thank you letter the next day. Waited and heard nothing. Emailed the recruiter and never receivied a response one way or the other.

RN Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at VITAS Healthcare (Columbus, OH) in March 2017.

Interview

Extended time period, casual question as well as professional. It was essentially me selling myself to HR as a great RN and HR selling Vitas to me as a great place to work!

CNA/HHA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at VITAS Healthcare (Daytona Beach, FL).

Interview

Calm at the point CNA can look ignorant
    Like it but they can see how pts need us as "Nursing assistants" no Maids or Channing ladies without education a lot of us are well educated. Bachelor's and some extra programs and Asosiate degrees.

Rncm Interview

Anonymous Employee in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at VITAS Healthcare (Daytona Beach, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

Very fast. Eager to get you hired. I was told there were no more positions at Job Fair and got a call the following week. Met with the administrator for an interview the next day and got a job offer extended to me the following day. The administrator I spoke with was very nice and easy to talk with and had been with the company almost ten years.

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Bell, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at VITAS Healthcare (Blue Bell, PA) in July 2016.

Interview

the interview was scheduled quickly, but there was no follow-up from anyone. after the initial interview, I think the manager I interviewed with left the company. e-mails to the HR recruiter went unanswered after that so I lost interest.

Interview Questions

• past experience with multitasking   1 Answer

Director of Market Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cranberry Twp, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at VITAS Healthcare (Cranberry Twp, PA) in July 2016.

Interview

Very unorganized. My phone interview had to be rescheduled because the manager had the wrong time written down. Then my in person interview was 1hr late because the manager was not told a time by HR.

RN Primary Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at VITAS Healthcare (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Online application - time consuming, interview process is straight forward and quick. Good place to work for the elderly, pay is below average for RN with experience. Health Benefits- are lacking it is basically a catastrophic plan $5,000 deductible. Staff are very dedicated, paper work is a handful, new pharmacy is not working out for patients...

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with hospice or palliative care?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much negotiations

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Interview

I applied online. I received a email that said I didn't qualify. About a week later I received a call for a interview. I had a three panel interview and I thought it was a pretty good interview. The people that interviewed me were very nice and they look like a great group of people to work it. Unfortunately, I didn't get the job.

HME Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at VITAS Healthcare.

Interview

Fairly standard. Apply, phone interview then a few one on one interviews. The company is very careful on whom they bring into management roles. Be pateint through the process.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at VITAS Healthcare (West Palm Beach, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

I filled out the application on line and got a call 2 days later from a corporate recruiter in Miami. I was well prepared and the phone interview went well. This was back in April of 2016, till this day I have not gotten a response on furthering or ending the process. I've sent emails, and left messages. I called the recruiter a month later and long behold, she answered and said that she is still waiting for some feedback. Luckily, I had a job and was exploring better options but how unprofessional! A yes or no is all that was needed. Sadly, I hear a lot of recruiters do this and it makes the company look bad, I could have gotten them many referrals because my current manager turned them away because they didn't like the sales person that came to our community.