VSoft Corp Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 14, 2017

2.6

Implementation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VSoft Corp (Duluth, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

First step-discuss salary, second step-confirm salary,third step- tell about yourself in English. You will get questions like comb your hairs, dont smell bad for your colleagues etc.they say apthat all the employees are very good people personally practically theoretically etc lol. This will be all and everything. You will be placed

Interview Questions

• Reference details, they will need nothing apart from that you need to follow Georgia rules   1 Answer
    • Georgia rules?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They will give only 60 k/Annum that will be everything. No matter how hard you negotiate.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at VSoft Corp.

Interview

I applied online. I received a call from HR and scheduled a phone interview for another day. Then scheduled an in -person interview with the manager and senior of the team. Pretty much got hired on the spot and was told they would be doing a background check on me.

Interview Questions

• General resume questions and skills pertaining to the position.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at VSoft Corp.

Interview

I was good and easy at this is for a fresher role. 1 telephonic round followed by a onsite interview. At onsite there we multiple rounds with multiple people

Interview Questions

• Just the basics of java and some question around iReport and Jasper server tools   Answer Question

Account Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at VSoft Corp (Duluth, GA).

Interview

Phone interview then onsite interview with VP Business Development, COO, CIO, and President. Each one interviews you individually. They want to know how much you know about Item Processing, Baking Terms, and how you handle customer problems.

Negotiation

Negotiate as high as you can because you aren't guaranteed an increase in pay after the first or 2 years.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at VSoft Corp (Norcross, GA) in January 2012.

Interview

I was very pleased with how the interviews were conducted and the management knew exactly what type of employee they were looking for.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question is what are your weaknesses? This very much seems like a trick question.   Answer Question

I had multiple offers on the table.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at VSoft Corp (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

The interview process was quiet easy but they make their candidates wait.
    Process:
    1. 1:1 Technical Interview.: Easy. They will ask you the basics of SQL and also to write queries and some basic code for in C/Java on arrays and strings.
    2. 1:1 Operations Interview: About your resume and company's terms, job role, salary etc.
    3. 1:1 HR Interview.: Again about your resume and final year project details.

Interview Questions

• How long will you be with us? - They stress on this question as long as they are not convinced.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations as I was a fresher. Take it or leave it.

Senior Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VSoft Corp (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

Had 3 face to face technical rounds with a long one to one HR round for another 40 minutes.

Interview Questions

• SQL and database testing, Banking domain and payments mode   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VSoft Corp (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

Took a telephonic interview with company Vice President, who find me feasible and suitable for the position. Then after 2 days got intimation from the consultant for 1:1 interview in the city of Hyderabad. Then in the company office firstly interviewed by Delivery manager and Vice President again. After 2-3 days they offered me the offer letter and i joined he company.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at VSoft Corp in January 2011.

Interview

Straight forward
    Called , setup client interview
    1-1 client interview
    good legal department,done Visa etc.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at VSoft Corp in December 2009.

Interview

The interviews which took place were in clear, concise, detail and to the point. Following were the rounds which took place in closing the same,

1. Resume Screening - Call from HR and asking about the interest in the current job and also the experience in the current position and putting up 10 good questions so as to check whether i am suitable or not.

2. Communication Round - Was put through a couple of clips where in the voice was distorted and moreover was a lengthy conversation and at the end of the conversation they wanted to know how much i was able to grasp in the form of writing the same on paper.

3. Product Manager Round - A product manager who has been working in the current process would ask few set of questions relating to your experience and behavioral values. Need to be spontaneous and hyperactive.

4. Delivery Manager Round - This round basically deals again with your behavioral, attitude, previous experiences , thought process, real time scenarios etc. This was the round over an hour probably ended up with 120 mins of discussion. In this round the DM tries to surf you in all the directions by putting up 100 good questions.

5. HR Round - Discusses about your package and you can negotiate accordingly. Most of the time they dont agree for negotiation as they tend to provide the packages basing on the industry standards.

Interview Questions

• If you are given an option to run a datacenter and also manage a couple of Production Support teams and also expect an update on the same every day ? What would be your reaction in a real time scenario ? Would you be able to handle it ?   Answer Question

Negotiation

It dosent work. They come up with a package and you either tend to accept or reject. Its as simple as it.